Ok, so my foot hurt, I went into Dr. Faux....all the way out in Payson.... waited for quite a long time... then he looked at my foot, used some big words, and sent me to get an MRI out in Provo. He told me he'd call that night with the results. No call. I call his office the next day, and am told that he won't be there until next week. Great. So I can't start running again until he calls me with the MRI results. Now it's Monday ("next week") and I've still heard nothing.
I can't stand it. I'm going running. If I just make my stress fracture worse... I'll kick him with my cast.