Bellevue >Brink Property Management
11555 SE 8th St, Bellevue, WA | Directions 9800447.60187 -122.186753
M-F 9am-5pm, Sa-Su Closed
Neighborhoods: West Bellevue
Based on recent brink property service to me, I would give them a low mark with the following reasons:
1) Even for a 20mins check up, they always set the appointments 7 days later;
2) After I fixed all issues they pointed out in initial check, they raised some new issues which could be fixed together with previous issues. All the extra work increased my time cost and real expense, also give me the feeling they did not seriously care their customers;
3) No professional strategy on the rental, after one & half month on the market, what they can do is to keep asking me to lower down the monthly rent even bellow the fair market price;
After retain my property for almost 2 months without progress, I really get tired to work with them. I found tenant by myself with the same price they listed in ad, and I paid half month rent as termination fee to fire them even they did not help me anywhere & any place.
there are two things they did fairly well, that is the main reason why I decided to use their service at the beginning:
1) they respond the email very quickly, even the real appointment is slow;
2) when check the property, they are very picky, even some tint or very minor issue, they asked to fix. If you hire cleaning company by yourself, most likely they will ask to re-do cleaning. so if you decide go with them, better use cleaning company they recommend, even the price is a little higher.
In short, they gave the professional impression at the beginning but their service is far from professional. I definitely won't recommend them to any of my friend.
Excellent Service! My sisters and I have relied on Rick M for more than two years to handle all things related to a rental property that we co-own. He is extremely professional, always responsive and has found great tenants. We can't imagine trying to do it ourselves!
Rick M has been our property manager for the last few years,he has given us excellent service. He is always one step ahead of foreseeable problems, that is good for us and our tenants. Rick has good judgement and makes good decisions, so our tenants also like him. He is one of the best managers, we are more than happy to have him.
Syndie D. has been such a pleasure to work with. She has done an awesome job with our rentals and is so prompt in dealing with our and our tennants' requests. This has been appreciated more than ever now that we live out of state. They quickly find new tennants when a vacancy happens, as well. I highly recommend Brink...& Syndie in particular. Thanks!
Great Response to Request for Property Mgmnt Proposal – I requested proposals from 6 different property management companies to help me manage my Kirkland 4-Plex as I moved to Oregon. Marcia's response for Brink was much more thorough and informative than any of the others. Sample documents were provided along with the description of services so it was not a matter of the brochure saying one thing and the contract something else. Pricing was spelled out in clear English along with the included services. Prices for extra services were equally clear in the contract.
After beginning the service with Brink, they surprised me with the online tools for keeping track of my property finances. Rather than wait to hear from them, I can look at the status of the trust account online.
The choice was simple and the results are better then expected.
Thank you and your staff for your efficient services.
Exceptional service – I have received exceptional service from Brink Property Management.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Brink Property Management on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.