Seattle >Automotive Repair > Bernard Import Bodyworks
223 8TH Ave N, Seattle, WA | Directions 9810947.620329 -122.341229
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 5pm;Sat. - Sun. CLOSED
Neighborhoods: South-Lake Union, Lake Union
I love these guys who own and operate this shop. They have smoothed out the wrinkles in my Prius more than once and always to perfection at a reasonable price.
Perfect Craftmanship – Bernard's made the ugly dent on the right quarter-panel and back door of my car dissappear! I didn't think it was possible to make the damage completely vanish, but they did it. It was the first time my car had even had a scratch on it, so every time I looked at the dent it made me not want to drive it anymore. Now, it looks just as it did when I bought my Honda Civic Hybrid a year ago.
I had shopped around to a few bodyshops, but I choose Bernard's because of many reasons:
(1) location - easy to access, lots of street parking, low traffic area, close to downtown
(2) good reputation - referred to by several other shops (including Bellevue Honda)
(3) competitive pricing - they met the Geico adjuster's quote, final price was not increased
(4) fast and efficent - they completed the work within the time that they quoted, and allowed me to leave the car on their lot for the weekend since I could not make it in on Friday
(5) excellent customer service - every time I had a question, they were very friendly and helpful
(6) hassle-free - when I picked up my car, they just gave me the keys and I was on my way
(7) perfect craftmanship - my car looks like it's brand new, and they even washed all the dirt off my car from the huge snowstorm back in December
I would highly recommend this bodyshop for everyone. I am normally way too lazy to write any reviews, but this time, I think it's worth it. If you need to bring your car into a bodyshop and don't want any hassles or stress, consider Bernard's Import Bodyworks
Quick friendly service, good price. – Bernard Import Bodyworks did an excellent job on my car. Even though the damage was somewhat minor from a parking lot side-swipe it was a big deal to me and they treated me with respect and concern.
After almost 45 years of driving this was the first claim I ever had to file with Allstate and they helped me with the process.
Their estimate was competative with 2 other body shops. (Actually about 5% lower) The final cost was within the estimate. Tom kept me informed of any potential problems or delays. The color match was an initial problem (bright yellow Chevy Aveo) but they matched the color perfectly. My car looks like the accident never happened. I hope I never need their service again, but would not hesitate to use it again.
The location is very convenient to downtown Seattle (3 blocks from the Space Needle) and they will coordinate arrangements for a rental car if needed.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Bernard Import Bodyworks on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.