4420 S 108th St, Milwaukee, WI | Directions 5322842.964022 -88.047701
Worse service I've ever received by any company....EVER! HORRIBLE...AVOID!!!!!! – Pros: Owner was nice before I took the SUV in for service.
1. Owner promised SUV would be done for $2,500-$3,000. Ended up being $3,300. (that's minor, but annoying)
2. They damaged my exhaust and misrouted various vacuum lines causing my 4-wheel drive system to malfunction. They lied to me about doing this.
3. When I picked up my car, it stunk inside like BO and Grease. It was also filthy inside and out like they drove around it it for their personal car.
4. The rebuilt transmission malfunctioned immediately and they said that it was normal. (it shifted EXTREMELY hard into Reverse, first and third.) They said that I had to drive it around and it would soften up. I knew this wasn't right, but I played along. This never worked and I had to bring it back (this time it was the 4th time bringing it back)
5. I ended up having to take it back to a Toyota dealer where they showed me the damage they did to the exhaust, 4x4 system, and didn't bother to re-initialize the transmission (something a transmission shop should know) It cost me $350 to have Toyota fix what Badger Transmission did.
6. I took my SUV back to them to attempt to fix it the 6th time (Toyota said it was likely not rebuilt properly). Each time, they treated me like it was my fault and I was a difficult customer. It ended up that they did not re-assemble the transmission properly, and admitted that they put some parts back in backwards. They couldn't really deny it.
7. Today, my transmission leaks, still shifts poorly, and now I have various lights on my dash.
8. My SUV has a large scratch in the bumper now from it's 6th visit with them.
Even though it's still not fixed, I will not bring it back to let them continue to do harm to my car and waste my time.
As a business owner, I know that mistakes can happen, but when the owner of the business acts snaky and chooses to lie, that's just unacceptable.
AVOID. AVOID. AVOID. I can't say it enough.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of A B Badger Transmissions on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.