331 N Robertson Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA | Directions 9021134.071281 -118.383916
Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 8pm; Sun, 9am - 7pm
Carries high quality cat food and litter products but... – Pros:
- They carry a wide variety of premium foods and non-clay litters, most of which are unavailable at chain pet stores.
- You can get some good deals with their sales flyer/coupons (e.g. $7.99 for Swheat Scoop litter that normally costs $12.99).
- Some of their normal prices are quite high compare to other local pet stores.
- The friendliness of the staff is a inconsistent - sometimes they can be attentive and nice and other times they ignore you completely because they are too busy chatting with other staffers.
- Some of the staff is math challenged. For example, I was overcharged once and it took me and a 3rd person several minutes to convince the cashier that 3 x $8 = $24 and not $34.
- My biggest complaint is that the staff seems to know little to nothing about the products they sell. I've asked a variety of questions about products from the food they carry to the litterboxes they sell and they always seem clueless. I don't expect the staff to be experts but I've asked fairly simple, straightforward questions that I think they should be able to answer by just working there for more than 2 weeks. Since Urban Tails opened on Beverly, I prefer to shop there because their staff, especially the owner, is much more helpful and knowledgeable about the products they carry.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.