Phoenix >Lodging > Lexington Hotel-Cntrl Phoenix
1100 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ | Directions 8500433.460383 -112.074260
Mon. - Sun. 24 Hours
Neighborhoods: Central City, Downtown Phoenix
Budget hotel offers standard amenities and low rates to road-weary travelers. – In Short
Since 1946, this Phoenix, Ariz.-based hotel chain has provided guests with comfortable accommodations. Its BestRequests program offers 16 of the most frequently requested services and amenities, including complimentary in-room tea/coffeemakers, hair dryers, iron and ironing boards, free local calls less than 30 minutes and long-distance access. Complimentary toiletries, like toothpaste, razors and sewing kits, are also available upon request. Business travelers will enjoy the computer data ports in each room and photocopying services.
Worst Hotel Stay in 20 years of Business Travel – I'm going to qualify my review with the fact that I have Diamond status at Hilton, and Gold with Starwood. I travel about 300 days a year, and have stayed at all variety of hotels all over the world. After my stay at this Best Western, I will probably never stay at any Best Western again as this is in my 20 years of business travel the worst hotel experience ever.
The Best Western Central Phoenix Inn was the only Hotel that I could get a room in town due to a convention for our 4 night stay. Oddly it was also very inexpensive in contrast to the advertised rates with the other hotels in Phoenix.
1. Lack of internet despite advertising as such. Manager blamed it on previous guests.
2. Penthouse Suite Shares Elevator with Housekeeping.
3. Manager had some need to create drama over with me over my complaints about her hotel's own misgivings. When I am spending $179/night for a room, I expect the Manager to put her personality aside and take care of me.
4. "Continental Breakfast" is not very continental, white bread, cornflakes, waffles, juice and watered down coffee, if you are diabetic, lactose intolerant or both bring your own food.
5. Housekeeping repeatedly ignoring 'Do Not Disturb Sign'
6. Construction: the area is under heavy construction until 2008
7. Manager promised a "discount on the bill" due to poor service, at checkout the Manager claimed that it would be retroactively applied to my credit card...
8. The Hotel Restraint/Bar keeps odd hours: Restaurant is only open during dinner, leaving anyone wishing to eat in or order room service to walk a half mile to the nearest restaurant. The Bar was closed every evening by 10pm.
I do not recommend this hotel to anyone as every problem was countered with attitude from staff, and there were many problems. If you are traveling to Phoenix, find somewhere else to stay.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Lexington Hotel-Cntrl Phoenix on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.