Phoenix >General Merchandise Stores > I Do I Do Wedding Specialists
6120 N 31st Ct, Phoenix, AZ | Directions 8501633.525520 -112.013970
Neighborhoods: Camelback East
Terrible Service, Better Luck Elsewhere – I had my "IT" moment at I Do I Do Bridal, where I found the perfect wedding dress and broke down into tears with my mother upon trying it on. However, I could not bring myself to give I Do I Do my business. Below are specific examples of why:
1. I waited 20 minutes before I was allowed to see the dresses, despite having scheduled an appointment in advance. Customers are not allowed to browse the racks without an assigned attendant. Also, individual attendants are not assigned leading to a constant struggle to gain the attention of a sales person. Once allowed in, my attendant was switched three times before one helped me consistently.
2. I provided the sales person with a list of dresses by designers "available" at I Do I Do Bridal. She returned it to me five minutes later claiming they did not offer dresses by two of the designers and none of the other dresses were available. The website listing of designers is not current. I also located 3 of the dresses on the list.
3. Designers and style numbers are hidden and not provided to the bride and photos are not allowed. The other shops I went to allowed photos despite signs saying otherwise and were more than willing to share designer information.
4. I found my dress. However, it was a stock dress with obvious signs of wear. I Do I Do CLAIMED the dress was discontinued and offered 25% off the tag price. I found the designer on the dress tag and approached another dress shop. They were able to order the same dress NEW at 15% less than the discounted priced offered by I Do I Do. The dress was NOT DISCOUNTINUED as I Do I Do had lied.
5. While I was busy in the dressing room, my bridemaids went to look at bridal party dresses. When they approached a sales person with questions, they were treated very rudely.
6. The shop does not do alterations.
Thankfully, there was another store that was much more accommodating, personable, and helpful.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of I Do I Do Wedding Specialists on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.