10750 E Arapahoe Rd, Centennial, CO | Directions 8011239.594673 -104.862715
Overall the experience was good. I have been here on numerous occassions and have always had a good experience. I would recommend this dealer/service center.
Go ANYWHERE Else! – Georgina was fantastic, and if I were rating only her, I would give all 5's. Unfortunately, the majority of my experience with Kuni was not with Georgina. Because I don't believe a public forum is the place to use names when talking about negative experiences, I will use their titles instead.
Car Buying Experience:
1. I asked Georgina to check on the price of having a roof rack for my bike added to the Civic. The sales manager came back and told me that they could install a bike rack to the Civic, but that I was better off getting one from somewhere else because Honda would overcharge me for the item. I later found out that Honda does not, in fact, make a roof rack for the Civic.
2. When I went in to negotiate the price of the Civic, the sales manager gave me a long list of reasons why the dealership could not honor the price guarantee certificate that I had printed on the internet.
3. The sales manager told me that I would need to come down on the price of my trade in. He said there would be no way that they could even put it out on their lot because of its condition, and went on to say that they were going to lose money on the deal because they were going to have to wholesale it out. I later saw my car on the Kuni website for $2000.00 more than what Johnny said he was able to give me for the trade in.
4. The sales manager said he would give me my first oil change free if I would go up on the price of the Civic. I later received a pre-printed flyer from Kuni saying that they give ALL new customers their first oil change free.
5. The gentleman that I dealt with in finance was INCREDIBLY condescending when I told him I didn't want to buy the extended warranties for the Civic.
1. I noticed right away that the top 8 inches of the rear defrost was not working. I also noticed that the Kuni logo on the back of the car was peeling off after the first snow storm. I called the service department and was told to bring it in so they could take a look. I asked if I would need an appointment, and the woman on the phone told me that I didn't. Before I got off the phone, I verified that I wouldn't need an appointment, knowing that most service departments want you to make an appointment. She said I wouldn't need an appointment. I rearranged my schedule in order to bring the car in on a Monday, knowing that there would be far fewer people in the service department than on a Saturday. I spoke with one of the gentleman in the service department and was told they couldn't look at my car unless I had an appointment!! I asked to speak with the service manager and was taken to the service manager's office. He was extremely rude and at one point said, &amp;quot;I'm not trying to say that you're lying, but I find it very hard to believe that one of my employees would say you didn't need an appointment.&amp;quot; I still do not have these problems fixed.
2. There is a chip on the front bumper area of my car that is about the size of a large pea. This could be a result of a defect in the paint, but it could also be that a small rock hit the car and chipped the paint. My concern, however, is that if a chip this size is already on the car this soon after buying it, what is the car going to look like in another year? I had my last car for 12 years and never got a chip this size, making me question the quality of the paint on the Civic. In addition, I had to pay for the mandatory &amp;quot;option&amp;quot; for the Colorado Package, which was supposed to include a clear bra for the front of the car.
After over two weeks of phone tag with the customer relations representative, I sent her an email with the above problems. Her only response was that I needed to make an appointment to get the defrost issue fixed.
My experience with Kuni demonstrated a complete lack of integrity among many of their employees. At this point, I don't regret buying a Honda, but I definitely regret buying a Honda from Kuni!
Knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure. Helped finding the right car for me quickly within my budget and with low miles. Thank you very much Brent and George
I had a wonderful car buying experience with Georgina. She was very friendly, and knowledgeable of the car inventory. She was very patient with my indecisiveness, and not at all pushy. She was able to answer all of my questions, and even went beyond that. If there was an answer she didn't know for certain she would find the correct answer from Johnny Salazar who was also very helpful. This gave me the confidence to purchase my car from Kuni Honda. I also worked with Joe Custodio, who too was very friendly and helpfull. He answered all of my financial questions,and explained everything very clearly. Again, I felt confident with my purchase from Kuni Honda.
I spent a total of eight hours at Kuni Honda the day I bought my new car. Thanks to Georgina for her patience, and sense of humor. I have a good sense of well being knowing that Kuni Honda stands behind their cars, and we can bring ours in with any problems we may have in the future. I will definately recommend Georgina Smith to all of my friends and family in the market for a new car.
My Honda had electrical problems and the independent mechanic was at his wit's end and therefore he recommened that I go to Kuni Honda and have Chris take a look at the car. Left the car at Kuni Honda for a day and Chris called me back the next day that he was able to fix the problem. The overall experience was very nice and always had the feeling that my car was in good hands.
I had a great experience at Kuni Honda! Zee and the rest of the sales and finance guys took great care of me. I didn't feel pressured but when I said yes to the car, everyone jumped into action to get me out as quickly as possible. Thanks to Zee and everyone else who helped out. I love my Hyundai!
The experience was good,no pressure no hassle.Kevin Moore the product presenter did his job,showed the car and presented it nicely.Kevin answered all the question i had, I would just recommended everyone to check out Kuni Honda,good customer service and great prices.
We have service done on both of our cars, and the customer service and maintenance has been top notch. Everyone at the dealership is very friendly and helpful!
This dealership really worked me to get the price I wanted on the car I wanted. Kevin was great to work with and was very knowledgeable about each vehicle that we looked at. Overall the process from start to finish was quick, easy and enjoyable.
I have been a customer with Kuni Honda for years. I can rely on excellent customer service, including a shuttle to work, and reliable information.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Kuni Honda on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.