109 E Fontanero St, Colorado Springs, CO | Directions 8090738.860346 -104.821651
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 5pm;Sat. - Sun. CLOSED
Neighborhoods: East Colorado Springs
Run! Worst group of people I've ever dealt with, I,m considering letting my home forclose. HOA nitemare!
You WILL get burned!!!!! – They are the worst realty I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. They were so rude and unhelpful, and when I had to move they made me feel like I had committed a horrible crime. I was a perfect tenant, always paid my rent on time, I clean the place up better than when I moved in, did repairs myself, cause any time I would call them they made me feel like I was inconveniencing them. I was told no pets yet the people who lived there before me had ferrets and they stink, the whole place smelled like a dead animal. The people upstairs from me had a dog that barked all day. I guess the "no pets" thing didn't apply to them. They kept my security deposit and used it to have the blinds cleaned, which weren't dirty cause I cleaned them, if I had known when I moved in that I could have someone else clean my place and charge someone else for it I would have done that, I was always taught you clean up your own messes. They had furniture hauled away that was there before I moved in and charged ME for it. And a list of other ridiculous expensive that had nothing to do with me. I talked to them about it and was treated VERY rudely. I could go on all day about my experience with them. So if you are thinking of renting from them DON'T! But if you do keep ever piece of documentation, write down every detail about conversations with them and who said what and when, cause they WILL take you for all your worth. NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER RENT FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!
Awful to Deal With, Poor Customer Service Skills – This company manages the HOA for my neighborhood. As a homeowner here I have found them impossible to deal with. They are unresponsive and rude. One of the managers Ann has the worst customer service skills I have encountered in a very long time. Something as simple as a mailing address change seems to be impossible. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM IF YOU CAN AVOID IT!
SLUM LORDS – This is the worst realty company that we have ever had to deal with. We live in a great area, next door to one of their SLUMS. They rent to nothing but drug dealer, domestic violence adicts and people who LOVE loud music. When you call with a complain they DO NOTHING! EVER! We have had the police out to that house 28 times in a 4 month period. The worst part? The deck is falling apart, it either needs to be torn down or painted for goodness sake. The gutters have trees growing in them and the front yard is nothing but weeds. The backyard is DIRT. The house hasn't been painted since 1969. I could go on and on but what good will it do. THIS HOUSE IS OWNED BY A DISTRICT COURT JUDGE AND HE IS THE EX DISTRICT ATTORNEY FOR COLORADO SPRINGS. GREAT HUH? This Judge and Haley make the perfect combination of slum lords.
Would not reccomend – I will say that the 2 bedroom townhome I rented is beautiful (I was the first to rent it) I will say their customer service is horrible. But let me start at the beginning.
1) When I moved in the cable was messed up. The "outlet" for the cable wire didn't work. I called someone to check it out and they said whoever did the electric didn't know what they were doing. So I had to drill a hole from the crawl space into my living room so I didn't have a wire coming from my closet across the living room.
2) The fence in the backyard is very weak. I say this because the winds here get really harsh sometimes and multiple times pieces of the fence blew off from mine and many others. I still have one piece of the fence missing.
3) They rack up the fees big time. I was late on rent twice but only a day on each. Once was because they didn't receive my money order until a day after it was due because it was the weekend and then they didn't process it until the next day. The second time was purely my fault. I sent it out later than usual (hectic week) but was a day late. The first charge you $50 for being late then a notification fee which is $45. Now this notification is just a letter on your door. When it came to finding out how much I owe they did not send the first notice, or at least I did not receive it and when I called about that they were rude and said its not their fault, yet its not their fault if the mail delays my money being there then they charge me an arm and a leg.
4) They are very rude over the phone, kind of like they hate their job and just want your money. They also transfer you a million times to handle things and this was when I was paying those extra fees! It's worse when you have a complaint.
5) READ YOUR LEASE! They made my husband and I feel pressured so sign the lease quickly and boy do they give you like 6 pages to sign then packets upon packets of info to read. I read through the packets and they don't fit to well with the lease, at least when it came to paying fees ad how much those are.
6) I will be moving out as soon as I can and I have a bad feeling they are going to milk me for every penny they can get out of my deposit. Oh and you have to have the carpets professionally done-that's in the lease-so keep you receipt!
Terrible Experience – This was the worse real estate company I have ever dealt with. They promised improvements, took my $, but did not make the repairs that were promised. Furnace operated at less 40% efficiency (per CSU), heating bill was huge. Their workmen entered the home without advance notice more than once (which is against the law unless of an emergency). Moved as soon as I could without breaking their lease. Absolutely terrible experience!! I would not deal with Haley Realty again, even if the rent were free!
HORRIBLE HOA! – I have had the unfortunate experience of being a member of the Haley Realty HOA for 3 years and, if it weren't required by our neighborhood, I would have severed our relationship w/in a week! If you are looking at a neighborhood that uses this company, i would strongly recommend that you GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!! The headache of working with this god awful company isn't worth it!
Slum Lords! – I rented an apartment through this company and was a good tenant for 1.5 years. I have been waiting patiently to collect my remaining deposit and rent back (which they have taken 60 days to process) while expecting close to $1,000.00 dollars. Not only have they not given me my money back but they say I owe them 350.00 +/-. Be prepared to be swindled and screwed if you sign any agreement with these slum lords. And also be prepared to have nothing fixed or maintained in your rental throughout your lease!!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Haley Realty Inc on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.