Sanford >Automotive Sales & Services > Factory Direct Transmission Repair
1203 E Altamonte Dr, Altamonte Springs, FL | Directions 3270128.663306 -81.350914
great pricing and service – Look... I'm not one to post reviews online about anything. but I must say... the guys at Factory Direct Transmission in Altamonte really hooked me up. It sucks (transmission issues) any way you slice it but these guys were the only ones in town that were honest with me, saved me money, stuck to the estimate with no surprises and kept me in the loop every step of the way. Outstanding service, outstanding product, outstanding warranty and best of all outstanding PRICE!
Pros: great price
Very Happy with the price and warranty! – Look... Call these guys 1st. Save time and money. I had 2 trannys done in both my Mercedes and Jeep. They did great work at a fair price. I recommend Factory Direct highly...
Overcharging rip offs – I too was taken for a ride.
They will not call you with any concerns you have with your car.
They overcharge for simple repairs and never perform inexpensive repairs, They are always major overpriced repairs.
Dear Friend... Any repair is overpriced if it is unforeseen. Cars these days are very complex and an added expense to your already high monthly bills is a hassle we know.... But imagine if your two front teeth broke and a dentist told you it would cost $2000 to repair... Is that too much? Or is it an investment that will keep you smiling for years to come? Life is full of unexpected surprises and we try to lighten the load for you...
Be afraid Be very afraid – Took a vehicle into the store with two easy leaks. I got a quote to fix 2 leaks it was $350 dollars. 10 days and $900 later I got my car back. Do not give any authorization over the phone EVER!!!! three days after I got my car back the transmission still had leaks.
1. I had to stay in touch with them for updates, they are horrible about returning calls.
2. All of the misunderstandings were my fault and I actually have a great mechanical backround, just didn't have time to fix the car.
3. The work was $550 dollars over what I wanted to spend and they couldn't figure out why i wasn't happy with all the extras they gave me.
4. The "free" inspection really isn't free you have to pay for mounts if the tranny is taken out and fluids,etc etc you get the picture.
5. I dropped the car off on a Monday was supposed to pick it up Friday, didn't find out until Thursday that they had not touched the vehicle gave them until Saturday didn't get the vehicle until Wednesday of the next week.
6. Between Monday and Thursday attempts to sell me a $1500 upgrade and a $1750 upgrade were made and they apparently didn't even have the tranny torn apart yet. Again I asked for $350 dollars to repair 2 leaks.
Good news is I did get alot for $900, bad news is I only wanted $350 dollars worth of repairs. Our Christmas money went into the transmission. If I had them remove the parts they installed I would have been charged labor.
Editorial Review – ASE-certified technicians trouble shoot, repair transmissions and provide general maintenance at over 700 national locations.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Factory Direct Transmission Repair on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.