91 Cary St., Paso Robles, CA | Directions 9344635.616239 -120.679253
Mon-Fri 7:30am - 6pm, Saturday 8am - 5pm, Sunday 9am - 4pm
Locally owned and operated for over 35 years!
• We'll be here tomorrow and next year to handle any problems you may have.
• Call our president, Greg, and let him know about your impressions of our stores, good or bad! (18005646454).
• VALUE is our objective. Low prices on inferior merchandise is expensive and not money saving!
• "Big Brands" for less! Bridgestone, Michelin, Firestone, Cooper, American, etc. at the lowest possible prices.
• We sell and stock what we advertise. No "bait and switch" tactics. Shop our competition and compare!
• Our company policy forbids high pressure selling of unneeded and unwanted merchandise and services.
• We SINCERELY appreciate your business. Our families treasure your support of local merchants, which in turn, helps our communities to prosper!
Great! – Frank and his team are awesome! They fix our flats for free and are always there for us when we need new tires or have questions. They even serviced our Toyota Sequoia engine saving us a trip to SLO. They are currently working on finding us replacement rims for a 1955 vintage travel trailer. Thanks Big Brand of Paso! Terri
Great guys & Honest! – I am single woman, I go there for all my tires and they could easily sold me brakes early without my knowing any different, but they just kept me informed on their status and I got 95,000+ on rear and 110,000+ on front, so I know they are honest along with being some of the nicest and personable tire guys I know!!
HORRIBLE! TOOK US TO THE CLEANERS!!!! – I will NEVER go back to BIg Brand ever again....they installed 6 tires on our company vehicle. First of all they sold us the wrong type of tire for this kind of vehicle (not commercial grade and not proper for weight of the vehicle), then they were not aligned properly even though we paid for an alignment and took it back a second time for re-alighnment. Not to mention the attitude we got when we said that it looked like the tires were not wearing properly. Every time they said that something else needed to be done which of course added to cost. After just a few months on these tires and less than 15K miles we had to get all 6 tires replaced. We went to a local tire shop and they explained exactly why the tires didn't last. Well that was over a year and 40K miles ago and the tires the local company installed have lots of life still left in them showing no odd signs of wear. On top of that we got GREAT customer service. DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY AT BIG BRAND THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!
These Guys ROCK!! – Went in with a quote from another store, Big Brand not only beat the other guy's price, but also aligned the tires as well, and that was before the discount coupon! I have told everyone about the great deal I got, and the replacement warranty included! SImply put, You Guys ROCK!!
Thank you Big Brand!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Big Brand Tire & Service on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.