16932 Woodinville Redmond 206A, Woodinville, WA | Directions 9807247.750043 -122.167348
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
Neighborhoods: Valley Industrial
Terrific escrow service! – As a Realtor I have worked with many different escrow and title companies. Redwood Escrow has been a pleasure to deal with every time! Curtis is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and professional. His staff is likewise. Every client of mine who has used Redwood Escrow was very happy with their experience and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Review Response by the Owner – As owner of RedWood Escrow I am uniquely qualified to comment on this gentleman's review. This young man was purchasing his first home and the home was a "short sale"; and the actual seller had relocated to Texas. Short sales are a very complicated and lenghty type transaction. This Purchaser is an attorney; though not of Real Estate. He came into the transaction with many ill concieved notions and opinions of how real estate transfers happen. Or should. As closing approached I was forced to ban this client from further communication with our office or staff due to harrassment and threats. His own real estate agent can confirm this. Ultimately; it closed on time and all things were accurate. This previous customers review is written out of anger and frustration; and that is unfortunate. RedWood has 10+ years of impeccable service. We come highly recommended by area real estate professionals; and can provide countless references from Local Realtors, attorneys and business professionals. Thank you.
STAY AWAY from Redwood Escrow – Signs that your escrow company is completely incompetent:
1. The Settlement Statement sent to you the day before signing has errors and the escrow officer makes no apologies for this oversight;
2. Your escrow officer is dressed in blue jeans, white socks, and open-toe flip-flops to attend your signing;
3. Your escrow officer is unable to explain discrepancies on the forms so he leaves the room to ask for back up. After he returns, he has a mouthful of food while talking and eating at the same time;
4. Despite inconsistencies between the Settlement Statement and the Itemization of Amount Financed document, he refuses make a simple phone call to the loan company even at the urging of the mortgage broker because according to him, "it will take forever". Rather, he tells you to call instead.
5. After emailing you a Settlement Statement with errors on the day before signing, he then had you sign the "final" Settlement Statement on signing day that you pray and hope is correct. But alas, hours after you leave the escrow office, you receive an email from your escrow officer telling you that they just made another boo-boo: "the processing fee payable to your lender was inadvertently left off the HUD (Settlement Statement)."
You then realize that your prayer for professionalism and competency was only a dream...
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Redwood Escrow on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.