412 N. Friendswood Dr., Friendswood, TX | Directions 7754629.537457 -95.212030
Friendswood's Italian Food Restaraunt – I and all the people in our party would happily recommend this restaurant. I was able to coordinate a last minute 11 adult, 8 children birthday celebration for my wife at Ziti’s last night.
They set aside the back dining room for everyone for a private cozy dining experience. The restaurant is non-smoking, clean and well organized.
The menu sports soups, salads, pizza, gyros, veal & steaks, many seafood varieties, many pasta dishes, chicken entrées, and traditional Italian dishes. There’s also a full service bar. Generous flavorful portions were artistically presented, very reasonably priced, and the service was prompt & courteous. All agreed that we’d happily recommend Ziti’s. We all left with food to enjoy the following day.
I’d estimate we only sampled about 30% of the menu. Going around the table we had:
• Several baskets of bread that kept coming served with extra virgin olive oil, garlic & spices.
• Chicken Piccata a sautéed chicken scaloppini served in a creamy lemon butter with artichoke caper sauce with a fresh Italian garden salad and dressing
• Shrimp Scampi sautéed in a creamy lemon butter garlic sauce with a fresh Italian garden salad and dressing
• Manicotti stuffed with ricotta cheese, with a Tomato Basil soup
• Chicken Giovanni composed of 2 chicken breasts stuffed with sausage & mozzarella cheese, baked and topped with Marsala wine sauce, bell peper, potatoes, zucini squash, onions, Angel hair pasta & Marinara sauce, with a bowl of Minestrone soup.
• Egg Plant Parmigiana fried eggplant cutlets topped with their in-house marinara sauce & mozzarella cheese, with a fresh Italian garden salad and dressing
• Fettuccini Alfredo made with their in-house marinara sauce & 4 kinds of cheeses, and a fresh Italian garden salad and dressing
• A children’s cheese pizza
• A hamburger with French fries
• A children’s pepperoni pizza
• Spaghetti Marinara with a fresh Italian garden salad with dressing
• Lasagna with ricotta cheese, ground beef and sausage
• Chicken Parmigiana made with a breaded chicken breast topped with Marinara & mozzarella cheese
• Chicken Marsala made with a grilled chicken breast topped with mushrooms, onions, and Marsala wine sauce
• Chicken Torresella made with a breaded chicken breast topped with marinara & mozzarella cheese
• Baked Ziti made with mixed pasta, sausage and ricotta cheese with Tomato Basil soup
• Spaghetti Marinara with a fresh Italian salad with dressing
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Ziti's on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.