Chicago >Jewelry & Watches >
Jewelry >Geneva Seal Inc
1003 N Rush St, Chicago, IL | Directions 6061141.900867 -87.627605
Neighborhoods: Central, Near North Side
TOP TEN REASONS GENEVA SEAL IS......... – TOP TEN REASONS GENEVA SEAL IS THE BEST PLACE TO BUY & REPAIR FINE JEWELRY AND LUXURY TIMEPIECES
1. Leonard Goldberg's incredibly friendly service - is exceptional, he is phenomenal and extraordinary helpful in finding what you are looking for and takes time to make sure you end up with exactly what you want
2. Leonard's expertize and quality of work is incredible - his knowledge of diamonds and timepieces are impeccable. Recently , I brought my dusty old watch for cleaning and overhaul and Leonard took the time to explain me the restoration process in all details and they turned my watch a into the stunning time piece, it is literally looks like brand new again. As many times before, I was impressed by Leonard's professionalism and attention to the details, again.
3. Never say never - In my over 10 years relationship with Leonard and Geneva Seal - he never told me "NO" or it is "Impossible", regardless how difficult and challenging were the tasks I was asking for.
4. Prices are very reasonable - considering truly unique custom design and the highest quality of work they provide
5. Selection - great variety of high end watch makers including me new favorite Urwerk
6. Ambiance - this store is not too big and the set up is very nice, cozy and fun, it truly feels like you are shopping in European boutique store .
7. Innovations - one of my friends who I refer to Leonard, was blown away by the demonstration of the newest software and technology they use in the process of the designing truly unique custom ring for him really surpassed my expectations
8. Local, family owned business, with the 35 years old history, at its BEST
9. Staff - Full staff of European trained jewelers, watchmakers and client oriented, friendly, knowledgeable sales advisers
10. Location - Heart of Chicago's luxury shopping district at the corner of Oak & Rush streets, every time I am visiting Chicago it is one of mine points of destination.
Geneva Seal gets a maximum 5-Star rating from me and if I could give 10- Star , I would.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Geneva Seal Inc on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.