1420 Cypress Creek Rd Ste 400, CEDAR Park, TX | Directions 7861330.481796 -97.831850
Service is good, but the only thing I am concern is when they speak in their language around their customers. They should speak English around their customers so that they will not be offended. This is America and they should respect that:)
I have been to dozens of nail salons and have received hundreds of pedis; this is, by far, the worst experience I have ever had.
- I was not greeted when I came in. I had to stand awkwardly for five minutes until I finally spoke up.
- The prices are not plainly displayed--you have to hunt them down. Sketchy and unprofessional.
- The pedicurist was taking personal calls for the ENTIRE duration of my pedicure. At one point when I tried to get her attention, she held up a "please wait" finger. Again, unprofessional.
- Entirely overpriced. A manicure is $38 is ridiculous--and $15 extra for shellac gel. Absurd.
- The pedicurist tried to pumice skin that did not need pumice-ing--ouch!
Perhaps my bad experience is unusual; I see no other reason why this business would be so popular.
Very Nice Salon – Nice Salon --- friendly staff and the deluxe pedicure is wonderful. I recommend this salon. Pat
Nice salon with great customer service – I originally went to Miranda Nails because of the good reviews and I'm so glad I did.I have gone to a salon in South Austin for many years but with a recent move to Cedar Park and current gas prices I decided I really needed to find someone closer.Sue does a wonderful job.I have Solar Nails and they look very natural.She also introduced me to adding gel on top of my nails for shine and they seem to last longer as well.She also does an awesome job on waxing eyebrows.They do go by appointments so book in advance to be sure to get in.The salon is very clean,relaxing music in the background and they are very professional.Haven't got a pedicure yet but I'm sure it will be fabulous!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Miranda Nail & Spa on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.