Tempe >Food & Dining > Sinbad Restaurant
5004 S Price Rd, Tempe, AZ | Directions 8528233.379568 -111.893419
Horrible food, horrible service – They first said over the phone that the show was free, and then they charged 6 bucks a person after our meal.
We ordered a sampler, and someone ended up bringing out the wrong food. Then we had to sit and listen to some loud mouth lady telling us we had to tip the dancers over and over again.
We also asked for water with our meal, and instead they brought out a 2 dollar bottle of water for us without asking. Rude.
Oh and you can't order alcohol with your meal.
Worst Middle Eastern Food in Town, with Extremely Lazy Waitresses – This is the MOST TERRIBLE DINING EXPERIENCE, I've ever had, and I do eat outside all the time.
1) Its too dark so you don't know what you eat
2) They charge a compulsory 20% tip, for even 2 people. So the waitresses don't care for you. You have to wave your hand to catch the waitress attention, who has been on her cell phone for the last 45 minutes.
3) Unnecessarily expensive. Some stupid critic rated it as an award-winning, so all they do is kick-back and be lazy
4) They weren't open the night we first went there, although on the telephone it said they were open.
5) the food was not that bad, but the entrees were not tasty at all.
I'd rather eat at the most cheapest Middle Eastern food in town than this place.
Horrible Experience – At first, this place was nice. Then it seemed like everytime we went back we would have a horrible experience. The owner is the rudest lady I have ever met and she has absolutely no customer service skills. The last time we went in we were seated on the floor by the hostess. We were told that we were to have more than one drink in order to sit there. Then the owner came over and completely humiliated us in front of everyone! She informed us that this is the VIP section and that if we were not eating food we would have to sit at the tables. The seating on the floor was for her "higher paying customers." Ok, I can't tell you how many times this lady harassed us when we would go in. She would say..."It is customary that you tip the belly dancers." Yeah...we get it!!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Sinbad Restaurant on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.