Bronx >Transportation & Storage > Infinity Moving
175 Walnut Ave, Bronx, NY | Directions 1045440.801327 -73.910099
Mon, Tue, Thu-Sat 9pm-5pm
Neighborhoods: Port Morris, West Bronx
Do NOT use Infinity. I moved from NY to CA and had a horrible experience.
When I called, the sales rep asked me how many large items I had and an estimate of how many boxes I would fill to which I was quoited ~$2,300. He also informed me that I would not need extra insurance. I was quoted 7-10 business days for my belongings to arrive in CA.
What went wrong:
1. When the movers showed up, they told me that the insurance policy that I had was junk and they recommended that I upgrade, which added $500 to the cost of the move. They would not start packing until I signed the paper work, which included the insurance. They would not even grant me the time to call my renters insurance provider or Amex to see if I had any coverage.
2. They used excess materials that was not needed, and I ended up getting charged for the materials.
3. The $2,300 that I was quoted turned into ~$3,900. How? Well, the quote I was given by my sales rep did not include the insurance. Even with that $500, I was charged an extra $1,100 because the sales rep completely low-balled my quote. These guys charge by the cubic foot, so the more space you take, the more you are charged. He gave me a quote of way less than what it actually should have given me.
4. The move took about 14 business days. Once they pick up the belongings, they bring it to a storage facility in Brooklyn. My stuff sat there for about a week before it was put on a truck to head west.
4. Customer service was atrocious. I called these people about the cost nearly everyday. No one could give me an answer, I sat on hold over and over again, I had to retell my story about 10 times, no one could give me an accurate estimate of when the truck would arrive in CA.
5. Once the truck arrived, there were some broken glasses and dishes. I have a large flat screen that is a little bit bent (they box this for you but clearly don't do an adequate job). That said, every item was accounted for.
One plus - the movers were nice and really worked hard. You have to tip them though and due to the increase in my move cost, the tip had to go up as they expect at % of the move cost.
I moved last month from NY to LA using Infinity Moving, when Nick and his crew arrived to pick up my shipment I realized that I didn’t buy couch covers and they actually threw them in for free, I was surprised by their generosity since I know moving companies can be very greedy and even though they didn’t give me the cheapest price it was obvious that I was paying for their quality service. Thank you once again for a great job!
The movers and the sales guy of Infinity Moving left me with no other options but to recommend them. I have used them a few weeks ago for a 2 bed room apartment move. Their sales rep Thomas gave me a great deal to start up the move and later their movers presented me a perfect move. Thanks a lot guys, I definitely recommend Infinity Moving.
Upon the decision to move in with my girlfriend of 9 years, I was looking for a moving services that would make the process stress-free for me and at a reasonable price. Infinity Moving did just that and all of my belongings arrived to my girlfriends' place within a week, so I did not have to wait too long.
It was just a month ago I decided to hire Infinity Moving for our hectic relocation needs. Once I got in touch with them, they scheduled a date and time, made a listing about various items alongside offering price quotes. The guys responded on time, extended their helpful hands from start to final finish and made our move a real success. Needless to mention about their careful handling. All my goods were taken good care off and nothing was in a broken state when I unloaded the items to my final destination. You guys really lived up to my expectations!
Thank you so much Infinity Moving for the smooth move. I was terrified having to do this move with 2 kids after a divorce and I wasn't sure I could afford it but you guys made it happen. Jessica who booked my move for me was super sweet and made me feel more comfortable with the process hearing it from a woman. She helped me decide what was worth shipping and what I should just selling or leave behind. She got me moved within my budget and the crew was easy to deal with and came when they said they would. So special thanks to you all for helping my transition go smoothly.
Fantastic service! I was really surprised how well organized and effective they were. They came prepared and on time and each mover has a designated task to do; that’s why they were able to finish the job in a speedy manner. With all that, nothing got broken or damaged. Special thanks for helping us waste the unwanted items upon pick up and the used packing material upon delivery. Job well done. I will definitely utilize Infinity Moving service again.
Based upon my experience, I highly recommend Infinity Moving. Although they were a little late (About 15 minutes) Alex and his crew were very nice, respectful, and were very careful with my belongings. They worked steadily, and even gave suggestions on where to place my furniture, and placed it where I wanted. They were very reasonably priced, and I have recommended them to several people and will use them in any future moves.
Infinity Moving provided excellent service. We moved from NY to TX last month. Even at the office was very knowledgeable and managed to work with our tight budget. Todd and his team arrived as schedule and loaded all my belongings in a timely manner. They were very friendly and professional. My shipment was delivered on time and all me items arrived in good condition. Thank you Infinity Moving team you made my life so much easier.
Thanks for the great service last Week! A special thanks to Nick who was in charged on the all operation. It wasn't a simple move so i anticipated some bumps along the way, therefore i was very grateful and relive that in general the move ended up without any major problem. The sales team was knowledgeable and professional. The crew we got was quick and efficient. The move could not have gone better. Isaac was an energetic leader and the rest of the guys worked wonderfully as a team. They arrived early; they were quick, yet careful; I felt very safe with your company. I can’t say enough good things about Infinity Moving. If you need a moving company in NY area this is the one to call. Talk with Infinity Moving and Storage.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Infinity Moving on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.