Lowell >Food & Dining > Mekong Restaurant
378 Broadway St, Lowell, MA | Directions 0185442.643665 -71.321407
Mon. - Sun. 8am - 7pm
Neighborhoods: The Acre
Lowell Best Authentic Khmer and Chinese Cuisines – Family Own Recipe and Restaurant - Cambodian Traditional Food. Experiencing Khmer-speaking native. Cantonese and Vietnamese languages can be used.
1. Grilled Asian Style BBQ Pork W/ White Rice - seasoning blade cut pork with secret spice and lemongrass, juicy, tender top with green scallion oil
2. Fried Frog Leg W/ Spicy Lemongrass - Ginger - Oyster Sauce - *Chef Specialty
3. Khmer Traditional Soft Noodle - Broth made from Tilapia fish meat with minced lemongrass and other spice, final broth green-ish (other dish Naam Ya)
4. Khmer Traditional Soup - Lemon Mud Fish Soup, Spicy Sour Shrimp/Lobster Soup, Sour Minced Lemongrass Beef Soup W/ Hollow Stem Vegetable, Farmer's Black Fish Sour Soup
5. Khmer Pickled Fish - Boneless Pro Hok mixed W/ ground pork belly, coconut milk, and curry paste
Mekong Restuarant is located on 378 Broadway St. adjacent to Anton's Cleaners, opposite to Broadway Plaza. Great and Lovely Neighborhood. Parking available at rear.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Mekong Restaurant on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.