Spas >Studio 135 Salon & Day Spa
1259 N State Road 135Ste G, Greenwood, IN | Directions 4614239.634646 -86.158326
Horrible Facial & Even Worse Professionalism – Studio 135 is the worst place to go for a facial. I don't know about the other services they offer and I will never know because I will NEVER go back there again!!!
I was looking to get my first facial and thought the spa looked nice so I made my appointment. I was reassured time and again (by the receptionist & the lady that did my facial, Courtney) that my skin would look great afterwards and that there would be no redness. They said I probably wouldn't even want to wear makeup that night because I had a dinner to go to that evening.
After I got home, my forehead was extremely red so I took a shower, thinking maybe it was products they had used. Over 5 hrs later, my forehead had HUGE red welts all across it. I called and they told me to drink lots of water and ice it for 10 mins at a time. I looked like I had been run over by a tire.
The following morning I had scratches all across my forehead. Picture a fight with a cat and I lost. I was so angry that I paid $91(with tip) and they made me look worse than when I walked in.
It took almost a week for the spa manager to return my call (only after I said I would just come in and sit there until she talked to me). I sent her pictures that I took and I told her I wanted my money back. She then just responded by TEXTING me back that they would refund my $79 (no tip). It has been almost 2 WEEKS since she texted me that and I still haven't been refunded my money. I called yesterday and left a message for her bc once again she wasn't working until Monday. She TEXT me today saying they will refund my money on MONDAY!
This place is horrible and I'm spreading the word about the terrible service they offer!!! Don't take the chance with them!!
SUPER SALON – I am a regular client at Studio 135. I have loved, LOVED every appt. I've experienced! All the girls are super nice and well trained in their craft. The salon does everything! Hair, Nails, Facials, Massage, even Spray Tan!! You name it and they do it and do it well! I'm not sure what that Jackie T. lady was saying about her experience but I think I agree with the manager that she's a liar! LOL. She probably got the best haircut of her life but just wanted it for free, ya know? I highly doubt that any of the girls would sneeze on her!!!! And how many times have you gone to work or out in public sick, Jackie?? A girls got to make a living! As far as the no makeup comment.... Maybe the girls didn't notice you didn't have makeup on because you are that pretty without it! All women look better with makeup, I mean come on! I love that they girls all interact with eachother. It makes the experience more fun! If Jackie was truely a "easy-going person", she wouldn't be bitching, now would she?? I love all the ladies at Studio 135 and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I'm a lifetime client! Please dont let Jackie keep you from enjoying this beautiful salon and spa or the wonderful talents of all the ladies there!
Worst Salon Experience Ever – I went in this morning to get my hair cut with Ashlee. I am a very easy-going person about what I want done with my hair and have never had a bad experience, because (like I said) I am very easy-going. I went in this morning and asked for an inch off the bottom, layers, and to have my face-framed, and here is what happened:
- My stylist began by telling me how sick she was, and sniffed and sneezed at me the entire time. If she really was so sick, she should not have been there touching my face and sneezing on me.
- She did not probe for what I wanted done with my hair, and just started cutting while she talked with other people.
- She never said anything to me until she was blow-drying my hair, and said "Oh, I forgot to ask you, is this the length that you wanted?"
- She gossiped with three others the entire time. They were standing far away and she virtually yelled in my ear to talk to them...yet she never said anything to me
- The four of them were talking about how bad women looked without makeup (and I had no make-up on). Not very tactful, huh?
- Instead of giving me what I wanted, she gave me bangs at my eyes and a bob haircut. My bangs are too short to be real bangs and too long to be anything else.
- After I politely told her that this was not what I wanted, she tried to negotiate with me that it in fact was. She then curled the bangs for me. This is not 1980. I am in my mid-20s. How could she think someone would ever want that for themselves?
- She gave me no suggestions on how the hairstyle could be improved and wanted me to do it myself
- I told the receptionist that I was upset and she suggested I put barrettes in my hair until the bangs grew out. Thanks a lot.
- I could have got a better haircut at Walmart and not paid $35. I expected this to be a real salon/ day spa. They have inexperienced and insensitive people working here at what masquerades as a professional hair salon.
I was incredibly upset about what traspired, told my husband, and he called the manager. The manager called him a liar and denied refunding us our money. The manager said the only thing we could do is come back today and have Ashlee try to fix it. She obviously failed the first time, so why would I want to let her have another go at my hair? I did not volunteer my hair for hair school practice.
Nail Care – Recently began having Shelley do my nail and couldn't me more pleased. Nice relaxed environment.
Would recommend her highly.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Studio 135 Salon & Day Spa on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.