5580 Gatewood Dr Ste 109, Sterling Heights, MI | Directions 4831042.587793 -83.052251
Mon-Fri 7am-5pm, Sat 7am-Noon, Sun 7am-Noon
This company is horrible. The employees are inexperience. Customer service is horrible. They were to install a custom shower door and cracked the tile. Trying to resolve the problem has been a nightmare. They do not stand behind their work. We ordered the product from our local home improvement store, and were stuck with this contractor.
Hot - after water heater install – After installing my new water heater and charging me $45 for a $8 gas valve to bring the gas line up to code, we discovered a small leak in the copper return line. There was no leak prior to the install. The leak was clearly a result of removing the old water heater. The installer claimed he did not have the correct size copper needed to fix it right then and said they would return in 2 days to fix the leak. On return they charged us $75 to fix the leak they had created. We argued that the leak was their fault and part of having a proper install up to code. He told us "we didn't have to fix the leak". Two attempts to reach the owner have been unsuccessful.
Overcharged for new gas valve
Didn't have proper hardware to complete the job
Improperly charged for finishing work
Won't return phone calls
..........more to come
Worst customer service after install I have EVER had – They installed a water heater.
1) Installer did not come back to clean up after saying would because of time they were leaving
2) Broke the shut-off valve on my gas main, which gas co. had to repair
3) did not tighten cold water inlet and so water leaked in basement and destroyed mementos
4) Installer pinched line to furnace which made furnace temperamental
5) When I had my furnace repaired by someone who know what they were doing I billed Callahan
6) Refused to pay anything more then 1/2 because owner believed I should have had them fix my furnace even though they had already messed up enough of my house and I wouldn't contact someone who installed my hot water heater for a repair on my furnace.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Callahan Services on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.