Hi there , was in Hyannis store great Irish staff make it a pleasure to shop there . A great girl Liz really helpful . Keep up the good work
very sad store, drove there yesterday to buy a substantial amount of ceramic tile. Department person was in a meeting, no help per usual. Drove to Wareham Lowes, spent 2500 on tile, plus ordered new kitchen appliances. This is a loser Home Depot, usually comes from management. Can't wait for the new Cape Lowes to be built. I don't understand your business practice.
The 5 MAIN Reasons NOT to shop at this Home Depot.
1. They lie to military patrons by advertising, but NOT honoring, a Military Discount.
2. They charge some of the HIGHEST PRICES of ANY Home Depot store in the U.S., with an approximate 6.8% markup per item!! Compare prices for yourself, as we did, at various Home Depot locations nationwide to see if you find the same results. We checked ten stores across the nation, from California to Florida to Hyannis, and the Hyannis store was consistently 6.8% higher on all 10 items we checked online.
3. If you can get past the high prices, you then find you always have to settle. They rarely have whatever it is you need, so you just have to take second best (or drive 30 miles).
4. They tend to hire unqualified employees anxious to provide bad advice.
5. They shares parking space with other stores in the small mini-mall location. There is NO contractor loading area, and it is almost impossible to park and maneuver a trailer.
There is no zero star choice. If there were I'd take it.
(And who do you think wrote the review above? Get better copy).
Don't Bother – If I could have given it no stars, I would have. There have been some improvements over the past six months in employee attitude, but...
If you are looking for help in windows or doors (even if you want to order something), they make you feel like they are doing you a favor for allowing you to talk to them - and that's after a significant period of being ignored.
I find if I can't get something equivalent at another local Cape store, I am willing to drive to Lowes off Cape (nearly 30 miles away!) rather than deal with these guys.
It's just awful – I've had several horrible experiences here, but its the only store of its type in the area....
If you're mentally disabled, this is NOT the place to be. – TERRIBLE customer service. I'm a person with some pervasive developmental disorders, and a lot of the employees that worked there laughed and talked about me behind my back. One cashier didn't want to take a return while one of the other reps joked about it. Not only that, they're undereducated and have no knowledge of the items they sell. I've had NO problems with ANY other Home Depot I've ever been to. I had moved to another state and one of the bigger reasons was because of the people at the HYANNIS Home Depot.
Do-it-yourself home improvement store offers building materials and lawn and garden products; free in-store how-to clinics, design and decorating consultation. – In Short
This warehouse-size hardware haven has virtually everything you could need to create, repair or maintain a house or garden, with options for everyone from first-time DIY-ers to professional builders. Browse aisles brimming with paint, fixtures, tools, appliances, lumber, plants, sod and more. If you can't find what you're looking for, or if it's 15 feet off the ground on shelves that reach to the sky, ubiquitous orange-aproned staffers will help you get what you need.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Home Depot on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.