2005 San Elijo Ave, Cardiff By The Sea, CA | Directions 9200733.022366 -117.283258
Yogi's – Love it. If you want true Americana fare with nice servers go here. the view kills, the bartenders are great. The doorman Keith is the most gracious man in the biz. he will take care of you
Creepy UNCLE FESTER's – Paid parking
Creepy Old Bald Guy
They should hold the High School Graduation
the students are already there.
ZERO STARS.......NEVER AGAIN
stay away – Stay away! As I was here with a group of 14 plus for a friend?s birthday celebration I remained mostly sober for the night and here were my observations.
1) At a table with 14 + guests we were early enough for a server and table, but unfortunately after one round of drinks, already putting our tab over $100, the server told us to go to the bar, the crowded lined up bar, for our drinks as it would be easier for her. Our tab, which would?ve been easily over a $600 so now reduced due to wait times on the bar.
2) Worst DJ I?ve heard in North County. We painfully listened to ?DJ Steve? mix the same mixes time and time again; drop the music for gibberish about his favorite things in life, and transition every 15 seconds flat with mostly un-danceable beats.
3) Valet parking only, WTF!
4) The crowd, wow?. What a crowd. The bouncers helped some underage girls in and the crowd of 21 and 22 year old nerds and geek squad didn?t know what to do with them. White trash galore and a large party of guys that obviously just left a week long World of Warcraft binge playing party.
5) There?s security everywhere, which is a good thing, but when a 6? 9? guy feels the need to walk around harassing the nicer pick of the white trash and shining his 110+ lumen light in everyone?s eyes for fun, including mine, that means they?re interfering too much with the crowd. The security was talking to the girls, sneaking people in and just overall annoying.
6) Finally, a good point, while the bartender?s were fast and friendly their drink knowledge was slightly limited as they couldn?t make the group pineapple upside shots and everything from long islands to lemon drops tasted off or sour. Not to mention the darkest vodka-cran I?ve ever seen.
I had fun Yogi?s but it was hard, I had to work for it. If anyone out there wants to party with a bunch of tools and trashy women, it?s only $4 for valet!
Unwind after work with a beer, a game and an ocean view. – In Short
A neighborhood favorite in North County, Yogi's became even more attractive after moving into its beachfront digs on Coast Highway in 2007. Packed during football games and most other sports events, Yogi's also boasts pool tables, a relaxing outdoor seating area and a full restaurant menu with burgers and steaks. There'sno official dance floor, but you'll see the DJ'd hip hop music get people moving if you stay long enough.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Yogi's on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.