3855 S Bristol St, Santa Ana, CA | Directions 9270433.696706 -117.884287
Awful Sushi Chefs – Went there today with my girlfriend for lunch. The food was okay, but the worst part about my experience there was the sushi chefs.
They kept on speaking Chinese (which I understood) to each other behind the sushi bar (where I happen to sit right in front of). That would be fine in any other occasion, except that what they said were either rude or makes you question the quality of the store.
Here are a couple of things that I heard them say:
1. "Wow, why is table 3 eating so much?"
2. "These kind of food is only for people who are eating it, for the people making it, I would not eat it even if it were given to me for free"
3. "Why does it stink so much back here (behind the sushi bar)?"
4. "Yeah, I didn't realize it before, but after you said it, it does seem to stink"
5. "White people would never be able to stand this kind of smell"
6. "I feel like leaving this place"
Granted, "Kaisen Sushi" is not your top-notch sushi store. However, I'd at least expect them to hire someone with some experience or interest, and not just 2 random Chinese guys that hates what they are doing and has no respect for the food they are preparing and the customers they are serving.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Kaisen Sushi Restaurant on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.