Boulder >Manicures & Pedicures > Iris Nails
2703 Iris Ave Ste B, Boulder, CO | Directions 8030440.036555 -105.259837
Neighborhoods: North Boulder, Glenwood Grove - North Iris
Walking into a dysfunctional family – I have tried this place numerous times, but their general incompetency astounds me.
1. After warning the lady doing my pedicure about my toe blister, she banged it THREE times while filing because she was busy watching TV.
2. Same lady couldn't polish a whitish/pink color and had to try three times. Finally the owner did it. I was there over 2 hours.
3. Its not very relaxing to have a the owner's toddler grab your wrist for your attention while you're trying to have a pedicure because her parents neglect her all day at the shop.
4. Tried to make an appointment with the owner, but husband who took the appointment neglected to tell her. I walked in, owner was busy with another customer. They didn't seem sorry.
5. Too expensive for all of this B.S.
First, and last, time I will pay $25 for a wounded toe. – Came here for a pedicure and although the girl who helped me was very nice, she cut my big toe pretty severely as she was cutting my cuticles. To add insult to injury, they charged me full price for the pedicure. After my toe was red and swollen for a week I went to a Dr. who said it luckily wasn't infected. It did take a very long time to heal and was very tender to walk on. I have been getting pedicures for a very long time and this is the first instance where I have walked away with an injury or infection. I will not be returning here.
Clean, classy and friendly – I just moved to Boulder and was looking for a nail salon that would be convenient, clean and friendly. Kathy, the owner of Iris nails has done everything right! Her shop is attractive and staffed by professionals. Lilly did my nails and she is a doll. This is my shop of choice. I highly recommend it.
Excellent nail salon – I have chronic ingrown-nails on my big toes and this is the first nail salon I've ever gone to with nail techs who know what to do to help and will spend extra time to do so. It's fantastic to not be in pain for up to a month and a half after a visit!
Fast, good and inexpensive – I have been using them for awhile now. Appts are easy, walk ins are easy and their equipment is top notch. Go next door to Hair Elite for your hair and shopping.
Best set of nails in town! – Got to tell ya....Lilly. She's a miracle worker! I had my nails done....very badly, at another salon in town. So bad in fact that I had to take them off and start over again. Lilly gave me the best set of nails I've ever had in my life. She's funny, sweet, and talented. The salon is friendly and comfortable. I just found my salon!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Iris Nails on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.