676 S 8th St, Colorado Springs, CO | Directions 8090538.825159 -104.840475
Neighborhoods: Central Colorado City
I took in my 2012 Scion TC to Balta for some repairs and had nothing short of a great experience with the shop. Robert was extremely knowledgeable about everything and was very helpful with everything. Robert is straight up and tells you everything how it is without all the fluff and BS you may receive at other shops, and his honesty is greatly appreciated. The prices at Balta were much lower than the dealer and other shops in the area. Robert quoted me an estimate for the repair and although the work took longer and involved more work than he had originally anticipated, Robert stuck to his quote and even delivered the vehicle ahead of schedule, and as good as new. I had a great experience with Balta, and have found a great shop to take my car and now will not be taking it anywhere else. I highly recommend Robert and Balta for your car repair needs, and will definitely be recommending him and his shop to my friends
Reviews from Angie's List.__________________________________
1. Review by John W.: 09/11/2008 - They repaired my wife's transmission in her Audi. Balta was willing to rebuild the transmission. They did a great job and it was within the time and money they quoted.
2. Review by Lawrence R.: 03/03/2009 - Replaced dead battery (with a good brand unit) in one car and replaced shorted-out starter in other car. Both cars (1999 Buick and 1991 Oldsmobile) died on a Sunday afternoon. Called AAA Monday morning, asked if they could tow both to dealer. AAA tow driver diagnosed dead battery and jump started the car a few times, loaded the other one onto his truck. He recommended Balta Auto Repair and followed me there (in case the engine died again). Owner of Balta diagnosed, estimated costs, and completed work on both cars within a few hours. Have had no problems since. Shop and waiting room/office/bathroom were immaculately clean, owner was very professional in his manner.
3. Review by Lawrence R.: 08/19/2010 - I noticed a structural part hanging under the car and was hearing abnormal noises as we went over bumps. The business owner re-attached the part and had a mechanic check out the car - at no charge. I went back to Balta because of my positive first experience last year. I was seen immediately, treated pleasantly, and sent on my way within 20 minutes with the car fixed fine.
4. Review by CHRIS S.: 07/21/2011 - We have been using Balta to service our Mini Cooper since the garage opened. They repaired a problem with a lock in the door and did some alignment work. The owner and his wife are very responsive and quality of work was excellent. They are a viable alternative to taking your mini cooper to Denver for service!
5. Review by Carrie A.: 10/21/2011 - I was having a routine oil change. I always use synthetic oil, which is why it is so expensive. However, they changed my oil within an hour as scheduled. Since I moved to COS, I have taken my VW Passat to Balta. They are always professional, HONEST, reasonable and they always complete the job on schedule. I will continue to take my car here and only here, as long as I live in COS.
I would highly recommend Balta Auto to anyone looking for a good mechanic.
Rates are reasonable and service fast. Always complete the job on schedule. I own BMW and Mini Cooper and have been taken them to Robert at Balta Auto since I moved to Colorado Springs. Quality of work is always excellent. Very clean business place.
Great Service, Reasonable price – I have owned a couple of BMW's and have always taken them to Robert at Balta. Fast fair service and he gets the job done quickly. It's good to find an honest straightforward mechanic. Highly Recommended
Reply to Mr.Michael review on Sept.18,2011 – Mr.Michael , we replaced water pump for your 1997 Toyota Camry Aug.16,2011. Sept.9 you came back: leaking antifreeze. We checked the car and cause was - broken thermostat housing seal. There was nothing wrong with the water pump and we charged you only for the thermostat housing seal job. Everything was explained to you before job was done and you agreed with that. By the way we gave you 50% discount. We respect our costumers and working hard to keep business running in this recession.
Terrible auto repair service and altitude – This auto shop had a terrible service. I took my car to this shop for repair. After three weeks, it was broken again where they fixed. They still charged me for his repairing the same part. It is a shame for them to run auto repair shop. Never take your car to this shop, otherwise your car will keep breaking.
Very professional repair shop in Colorado Springs. Outstanding service. Very clean business place. I had a very pleasant visit for a very fair price. I would highly recommend Balta Auto to anyone looking for a good mechanic.
The best car service in town! – We've used Balta on several occasions with our Chevy SUV repairs. They are the best. They keep rates reasonable, service fast. I'd recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat.
Repairs were performed in an outstanding manner – During the past 4 years BALTA Auto has come to my aid with my family’s vehicles.Repairs were performed in an outstanding and timely manner. In addition to the superb performance, prices were very fair. BALTA staff has demonstrated some true ethics and friendship. BALTA have earned my trust and that is why I will continue to refer business based on that integrity and sincerity. Jim
Better Than Land Rover dealer – I took my 2001 SE7 to Balta for a service engine light and was very pleased with the service and gracious approach. I was a little worried because Land Rover wanted more than $100 just to reset the code but Robert analyzed and explained the error code, serviced all the critical fluids, changed the engine oil and discussed any other potential issues I might face in the future. All in all a very pleasant visit for a very fair price. I would highly recommend Balta Auto to anyone looking for a good mechanic who is well versed on Land Rovers and all for a very good price.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Balta Auto Repair Ctr on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.