19014 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA | Directions 9135634.172498 -118.547608
Monday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Tuesday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Wednesday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Thursday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Friday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Neighborhoods: South Valley, Tarzana
The best vegan food in the valley – great curry!
omg! they are no longer just vegan! They also have meat and chicken I am so sad since I am strictly vegan and now I can't be sure if what I order is 100% vegan or not. I am so sad to have lost this place. it was our fav place!!
the truth about Vegan Factory – The truth about Vegan Factory
1. They change oil once a week or sometime once every other week.
2. If you order Miso soup, be aware that it has protein from FISH not be made from tofu.
3. Be careful when you order Soy chicken drumstick or Soy chicken nugget, they are covered with mole but they are still selling it to you. The Freezer has been broken for quite sometimes but never been fixed.
4. They store daily produce, such as REAL MEAT or EGG, in the same refrigerator or freezer with all the soy produce.
5. They don’t use ORGANIC VEGETABLE. Mostly they purchase from local market. I would say less than 5 percent of all the produce is ORGANIC.
6. If Thai ice tea has not been selling for awhile and it get mole, basically they would just get rid of the mole and STILL sell Thai ice tea to you. So as Peanut Sauce and Curry.
7. Some of vegetable get mole but they are still using it.
If you don’t believe what I just said, you should ask the owner to give you a tour to their kitchen and you would know the real Vegan Factory
Best Thai food. – The name may confuse you, but they actually serve Thai food at the Vegan Factory. Even a meat eater should give this a try. Tucked away in a little shopping center, you might easily pass this cute and clean little restaurant by. I'm happy with the tofu I put in my chow mein, although they have other interesting meat substitutes you can try. The spring rolls are great. I like the fried ones more than the ones rolled in lettuce, even if they are healthier. The luncheon specials let you try different types of Thai food at an even more reasonable price, but they are only served Monday through Friday. The quality of food is very important to me, so I never compromise. There is also other vegan food, such as veggie burgers and soup. A nice, casual place to go and catch up with a friend. By the way, if you have a sweet tooth try the Thai ice tea made with soy milk.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Vegan Factory on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.