Natick >Lodging > Travelodge
1350 Worcester Rd, Natick, MA | Directions 0176042.299141 -71.386674
Mon. - Sun. 24 Hours
The Sleepy Bear mascot has come to symbolize reliability, comfort and convenience for travelers on a budget. – In Short
Since 1939, this chain hotel has been associated with affordable down-home accommodations. Famous for its customer-comes-first attitude, the property guarantees a relaxing stay. Well-suited for families and business travelers, clean rooms are stocked with many comforts, including in-room coffee, free local calls and calling-card access, cable TV and shampoo. Guests may also enjoy a complimentary weekday lobby newspaper, free incoming faxes and a selection of toiletries at the front desk.
Worst hotel experience ever. – The Good - Starbucks located across the street.
1) Insects - plenty of them around, even on our BEDS: brother in law got bit by one and it didn't heal for a couple weeks. Even worse, my poor 7 month-old niece was crying for a looong time one night and we couldn't figure out why - we finally found out that a little critter had crawled its way under her in her crib.
2) Baby crib - dirty and dusty.
3) Hair dryer - absolutely ancient and full of stains. Just gross.
4) Broken fire alarm. In the middle of the night it went off (two nights in a row) for no reason. We let the 'manager' know but it was never fixed - no surprise here.
5) Safe that was broken and didn't work.
The Worst - if the above 5 reasons alone don't scare you away, perhaps this will: Your items may go missing! I had a pair of brand new slippers go missing while still inside its original box. Presumably the housekeepers thought the box was empty and threw them out. The manager was not helpful at all and in the end, he refused to help us or credit us with the value of the shoes - valued at US$15.
To the 'manager': we spent over US$600 on our hotel stay, your housekeepers forcibly removed items of value from our room (whether they did it knowingly or not is irrelevant), and you think we're trying to rip you off for $15? Riiiiight.
Conclusion - This was by far the _worst_ hotel stay I have _ever_ experienced in my life. I would be doing all travelers a disservice by not writing this review - My advice is to stay far, faaarr away from the Natick Travelodge.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Travelodge on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.