Boston >Real Estate Operators > Boston Furnished Apartments
120 Milk St, Boston, MA | Directions 0210942.357847 -71.054170
Neighborhoods: Downtown, Central
Arbitrary, Inefficient and charges like a Bank – Furnished quarters had far better service. Try New York. But I was disappointed with Boston Office Management. They behave like banks, not a service organization.
1. The furniture supplied were of poor quality and suffered from over use. Some furnitures condtion was so bad that, it simply broke. The replacement were provided after a two week wait.
2. One of the window panel broke and was repair after 6 weeks.
3. The cleaning crewe were raw and not competent. They a were supposed to clean every alternate Friday. During my stay, they did not show up on three Fridays.
4. Finally the organization works like a Hotel, sound like a hotel, but behaves like a Bank. Boston office is always levyig additional charges at the drop of a hat.
5. The notification for monthly rate increase came at te very last minute along with the invoice. The rates also appeared arbitrary.
6. I had to pay half a days charge for a request for late chek out of 2 hours.
7. They charged me $100 cleaning charge beacause the fridge was not cleaned (properly).
I dont consider this very professional. If they are into the business of providing temporary housing, you should also provide some support services including minor maid cleaning after departure. Dont behave like a bank and charge for everything. Be a service oganization, then people will feel comfortable dealing with you.
City love – My stay with Boston Furnished Apartments was all around fantastic. I booked a studio which was spacious and neat. The location of my apartment was perfect for enjoying the city and everything it has to offer. There was never a night during my stay in Boston that I had trouble finding something entertaining to do. Having all of the appliances already in the apartment was very useful, seeing as I enjoyed cooking in the quaint quarters also. The staff was friendly and helpful, and made it easy for me to check in and out with no problems. I am looking forward to my next visit in this wonderful city staying with Boston Furnished Apartments.
Private Flats – This is a nice alternative to a traditional hotel setting. I stayed in a private two bedroom apartment in the 'Little Italy' section of Boston for almost a month. It is more like hiring a vacation home than staying in a hotel. The place had a fully equipped kitchen, so I could enjoy home cooked meals as well as the savings from dining in. I recommend renting a furnished apartment as a way to see Boston like a local.
Editorial Review by Citysearch Staff – Service provides affordable, furnished apartments for long-term stays in various parts of the city.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Boston Furnished Apartments on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.