DVDs >George Meyer Tv & Stereo
12418 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA | Directions 9002534.038885 -118.467125
Neighborhoods: West LA, West Los Angeles
I have brought several vintage stereo pieces to Morris at George Meyer and each one has been fixed professionally and at a reasonable price. Other places I have tried may have been a little less expensive but I always had problems following the repairs which required return trips and added costs. Morris does it once and does it right!
I want to thank Morris at George Meyer Tv & Stereo. For the past 20 years I have been bringing my equipment in for repairs. They have always done a top notch job. I am an extremely picky person. The equipment has always come back to me in perfect condition, no scratches or missing screws, and wrapped for protection. Repair time has always been very fast. He also takes the time to show you the old parts that were replaced. He is very honest, and the staff of workers are highly qualified. When he comes out to my house for my big screen repairs, his men always set thick pads down on my hardwood floors. Then set up a large table to place the big screen on top to work on it. The repairs his men have done, have always corrected the problem because of proper diagnosis from Morris. Just recently I have had a problem with a side by side picture in my local Direct Tv stations after watching 3d programing. No one could figure out the problem. Thanks to Morris, he suggested to change out the hdmi cable even though 3d worked perfectly. Presto, guess what. Right again he was.
I can only praise him and his company.
Expertise and Efficiency rarely found nowadays! – - Called in to KEF to get my PSW2500 sub serviced for a buzzing/hissing while plugged in. They directed me to George Meyer, conveniently located on the Westside.
- Immediately, impressed that such a place even exists nowadays as I was worried I'd have to go to a big box store for repairs. Upon arrival to George Meyer, you can tell these guys can take care of the job because with the amount and quality of devices all over the place, they definitely have experience.
- Dropped off my sub, Morris the owner reviewed the documents and off my sub goes to Joe. In my case, by the next morning, got a call directly from Joe and stated the parts would be covered under warranty, a labor fee would apply and would have the repair done after Noontime.
- Came by to pick it up in the afternoon, Joe hooked up my sub and put it too the test. No more buzzing and great sound! Additionally, work on the sub by George Meyer will be under warranty for one year as they stand by their work.
- These guys know their stuff and if you have invested in a great home AV system, these are the guys that can service it to maintain the integrity of your AV equipment!
- Places like these are a rarity and easily shadowed by a big box store but when you need expertise and professionalism - George Meyer is the place to go! I hope everyone else is able to realize their value like I have!
Awesome!! Had 2 MCC404's repaired, customer service was top notch, follow up was amazing, you guys are amazing, thanks for the tour!!!!
Best Service... – Not knowing what kind of service I would get, I have to recommend George Meyer to anyone interested in speedy, wonderful service. They were most considerate of my situation and were quite anxious for my approval of their services. I cannot recommend them more.
Excellent Service & Repair – My boyfriend and I bought an old record player off Ebay and it wasn't working properly when we received it. We brought it in to Morris and John, clueless as to what to do. Within minutes they were looking over and helping us at NO CHARGE. Most repair places cost you a fee just to look at something. Morris and John are a wealth of knowledge and have customer service down to a science. They went ABOVE AND BEYOND our expectations, spending hours trying to fix our issues. We left with a practically new record player. We will be customers for life here - some of the best customer service I've seen in LA.
Great Company – I have had nothing but great experiences with George Meyer, especially Morris.
They have repaired my TV's and audio components, always on time and always for the quoted price. My last experience with them I think tells the story of how they do business. I took my receiver into them, they repaired it and I took it home. When I hooked it up, I may have shorted out a connection and I blew out a component. I called and brought it back to them and they repaired it again at no cost to me. I highly recommend them for all my TV/audio needs.
LA Area's Best Audio - Video Repair Company – Morris who runs the joint is quite the character - in a great way! He loves the business and takes great care of his clients and customers. I'd trust this guy to work on any of my new and old components. Especially McIntosh units - a lot of passion and experience with these great units.
I can't recommend this company any higher.
Best in the West – I buy and sell used audio gear, and George Meyer AV is my go-to place for any audio repairs that I may need (which has been quite often recently). They've done some amazing work on many of my components, from old-school McIntosh gear to monster Krell amps and even state-of-the-art Meridian gear. Highly recommended!
BLAST FROM THE PAST: – I just completed my 500 mile round trip trek from Fresno to Southern California, home of
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of George Meyer Tv & Stereo on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.