8008 Miramar Rd Ste F, San Diego, CA | Directions 9212632.887609 -117.146524
Neighborhoods: Miramar, Northeastern San Diego, Northeastern
Agree with other posts - dead-on right – I have been using Andy's repair shop for at least 5 years for several repairs jobs on all my 5 cars. Happy with 90% of the repairs outcome. Remaining 10% questioned due to miscommunications in quality of parts used. Honest, very reasonable price, and quick turn around time.
Best Auto Repair shop in San Diego! – I've came to Andy for help on my cars for numerous occasions. Andy and his crew are honest and respectable men, it also doesn't hurt that they are friendly! His prices are reasonable and fair. For all the times that I have been there to get my car fixed, he has done a great job in a very short time. Definate recommend!!
exellent knowledge on your car and excellent prices for parts and labor. highly recommended – Iv'e taked my car multiple times to andy's auto repair and they always amaze me on there knowledge and very reasonable competetive prices. They get to the point and get the job done fast.
Best mechanic I've ever met in my entire life....your search is over! – I first met Andy approximately 14 years ago (I was referred to him by a neighbor, after the head gasket blew on my Nissan pickup truck). Not only was the cost hundreds of dollars lower than any other estimate I had received, but Andy and the crew were extremely efficient and friendly. I had a rebuilt engine placed in my 91 Honda Accord back in 2004, and they had the entire process completed in TWO DAYS!!! That included a new clutch, brakes, radiator, everything. The cost was easily a thousand less than it would have cost me elsewhere. My dad taught me a few things when I was a small child...one was to find a good, fair, honest mechanic and hang on to him as if my life depended on it. Sound advise, to be sure. Andy won't rip you off, and his service is second to none. Oh, and they work on Saturdays too! Very few auto shops are even open on Saturday. I would highly recommend Andy's Auto Repair to anyone seeking help. Great guy, great crew. Hope that helps....
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Andy's Auto Repair on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.