6070 Falls Rd, Baltimore, MD | Directions 2120939.372786 -76.650329
STALE! STALE! STALE! – Because it's the only thing around, I've been here no less than a dozen times. The service is unfriendly about 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time, it's lukewarm at best. I just dropped $20 on pastries that no one would eat more than one bite of. So horribly stale. The quiche is watery and squishy and served microwaved (with a side of contempt). The fruit tarts are too thick and why why why would anyone brush the shells of a fruit tart with chocolate? No one would do this in France. It's disappointing how much money they've gotten from us for being the only place nearby with pastries. From the outside it's cute and the inside is okay too...I really wanted to like this place and I swear I gave them every chance (like a dozen of them).
Authentic French pastries and breads abound at this petit Mount Washington bakery. – In Short
It's hard to miss the small clapboard house painted an exuberantly bright lavender. Inside, owners Gerard Billebault and Gayle Brier have kept the rustic character of the former produce stand; weather-aged wooden bins get some additional Parisian charm from a display case filled with flaky croissants, rich brioches topped with rock sugar, napoleons and meringues. An assortment of authentic artisan loaves and crusty French bread round out the bakery's offerings.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Bonjour on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.