everything was amazing.
my experience at the packard grill was great.
1. the service was awesome, the owner walks around and checks on everyone to make sure they are 100% satisfied with there meal and service.
2. the food is delicious, the prices are very affordable and you get more then what you pay for! if your aren't satisfied with your meal, it is taken off the bill and you can choose anything you would like on the menu!
3. almost everynight is karaoke, its a blast! im there every friday and saturday night with my friends, everyone knows each other, the employees treat you great, my husband and i are regulars we never miss karaoke!
4. during the summer, having dinner on the patio with lights all around is so relaxing
6. my favorite night to go to the packard grill with my girls is tuesday! PHYSIC NIGHT ON TUESDAYS IS AMAZING, you can sign up on a list to meet with physic carey daniels, and while you wait have dinner and a few drinks! carey is GREAT! tuesday nights are also "tank top Tuesdays" ladies wear your tank top on the patio and receive a dollar off your drink!
7. i recommend the freshly brewed ice tea, the soups are HOMEADE fresh everyday! tomato basil is my favorite! with a full slab of there delicious ribs! along with HOMEMADE sweet potato fries! finish up your great dinner with aunt susies coconut cream pie! for chocolate lovers, CHOCOLATE DIABLO, not into chocolate? try the peach cobbler!
the next time your hungry and want you have a nice night out, bring your friends and stop by at the packard grill, ask to speak to the owner chuck and introduce yourself! hes very nice and i assure you he will take care of you!