815 Meramec Station Rd, Valley Park, MO | Directions 6308838.565036 -90.495916
Playing second fiddle in St Louis – A mention of custard in St Louis invokes thoughts of the competition 20 minutes east. In this review I will try to distinguish what sets Fritz's apart.
- Wide variety of pre-packaged quart custard to take home
- contents of concretes are mixed thoroughly and evenly
- low fat option for those who are looking for a low fat treat after a day of shopping
- brown cow (something like a root beer float) is a tastey treat on a hot afternoon
- located just off 141 makes it extremely accessible without the risk of falling into the street and getting hit by a bus.
The Turtle Rules!! – Everyone has to go to Fritz's for a turtle sundae!
The best soft serve custard in town!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Fritz's Frozen Custard on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.