645 W 1st Ave, Roselle, NJ | Directions 0720340.657480 -74.281603
Reliable and professional team!!! – I had some freight that was supposed to be shipped asap after shipping company that I'm usually working though turn me down. I contacted Dnipro and received rate quote almost instantly, which is unusually surprising. Couple days later everything was shipped and I had all my paperwork in hand. Long story short, my client received cargo successfully. Since then, I work only with them. Those guys know how to make your business smooth!!!
Dnipro LLC scam – First of all, I've never wrote any negative reviews in my life.
We used Dnipro LLc 4 times to send packages from US to Ukraine and every time something happen with our packages and service.
1. The delivery takes much longer than they promise, plus when you call them to know where you package is and when it will be delivered, every time they'll say to you this week. But do not trust this, it won't be delivered this week.
2. One time courier refused to bring the package in apartment, saying that it is not included in the service, but you pay 15$ to Dnipro for service charge. And my old mother brought big package all by herself, while that guy was smoking cigarette.
3. Two times courier, who's picking up packages from your house and who's calculating total that you need to pay, made mistakes with the total price. Every time it was around 10-17$.
4. When you call them in office with all these complains, they'll take your phone number and will say that manager will take care of that and will call you back, as only manager can help you with this. But you won't get any calls back, until you will call them again and again. But still you will not get any apologies or anything about your complains. I was even surprised that they at least have an office.
5. and the most important thing that made me to write this review is the last package that i sent..
It took 2 months fro them to deliver my package and finally package arrived opened and with stolen stuff from it (for about 300$). I wrote these stuff in custom declaration when i sent this package and when i called manager with this issue, she said who know whether these stuff were there or not. So i'm calling them to work on this issue and she called me liar????!!!!! Eventually, they came up with idea to give me 50$, but i can only use them for the next package service charge. So after all that terrible experience with them, they still want me to use their company???!!! NO WAY!!
After hundreds of calls they agree to send me a check for 50$. That what i received for stolen clothes for 300$.
So, please, all potential customers, do not use this company, if you want to save your time, money, health...
I highly recommend to use Meest, as we used them many years, and it was terrific experience. And we will go back to them again and again.
Hope it will help somebody to make the right decision.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Dnipro LLC on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.