2200 Holmgren Way, Green Bay, WI | Directions 5430444.490786 -88.059195
WORST SERVICE EVER – Let me count the ways that Nakashima's failed as a restaurant last weekend:
1) We were told 20 minutes for a wait time, and everytime our party checked on the table they told us it would be another 20 minutes until we waited for almost 2 hours (as an add on to this, they were told that a member of the party had to leave by a certain time and they totally disregarded it)
2) The server never asked me if I wanted a drink, the entire time we were seated. I never got one.
3) The hibachi cook arrived long before we got our soups and salads.
4) The waitress brought out the hot towels but never gave them to us.
5) There was a wait time of about 15 minutes with all the plates cleared before the ice cream arrived, and the waitress needed to be reminded to serve it.
6) Total amount of time our party was stuck in this restaurant experience = 3.5 hours= ridiculous/fail.
7) The food tasted awesome, but left with a stomachache =(
8) The birthday girl in our party received the worst treatment, as she had to repeatedly request for everything she needed.
9) The bathroom was flooded and the ladies had to wait for the men to clear out of the men's room so they could use it.
Nakashima's used to be one of my favorite restaurants. Not anymore.
good food TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!!! – I was out with my family for my brother's birthday 06/07/2010 and it started out sour by having us wait over an hour just to get seated. ( must have been understaffed) We ordered our drinks and 15 minutes later the waitress came to take our order and we didnt even get our drinks yet. There was a woman with her young son at our table too and after dinner the waitress brought out their check and ice cream and they paid and left and we hadnt even gotten our ice cream yet. We complained about it and they did Nothing. We asked to see the manager and he came out and started arguing with us about how he wasnt taking anything off our check for AWEFUL service and the conversation ended with him threating to call the police on us!!! TALK ABOUT A GOOD MANAGER RIGHT!!!!!!!! i will never go back to that dump with terrible employees and i suggest nobody else go, the food isnt worth the headache.
wonderful atmosphere! – we come here often for their sushi and love the lounge atmosphere. prices are reasonable for food, beverages seem a little pricey. waitstaff isn't very attentive or friendly, always seems like its a bother for them to check on your table. if you can handle sub-par service, go to nakashima and enjoy the sushi or hibachi.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Nakashima Of Japan on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.