El Paso >Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners > Heidelberg Carpet Care Plus
10616 Captain Valtr St, El Paso, TX | Directions 7992431.921397 -106.429023
Neighborhoods: Apollo Heights East
BUYER BEWARE – Because of my work experience, I have higher knowledge about how carpet is properly cleaned than most. I hired this company to clean the carpet in one room at our home after receiving a quote. I was surprised with a required pre-treatment and cost $20 more than quote ($76.63 total). Pretreatment and cleaning was done in less than 15 minutes in a rushed job of surface cleaning only and no deep cleaning was performed. I expressed my concern and the tech rushed re-doing spots I identified and made an excuse he can not clean stained carpet in the main traffic area. In the evening, as the carpet dried, dirty spots became more apparent. I used hot water and a $30 wet vac to remove several dirty spots and did a 6 inch diameter spot in the main traffic I was informed was stained. The color came back as the carpet was dirty only and needed deep cleaning. I called at 8am the next morning and talked with tech and owner. I saved the dirty water in the wet vac & offered to show the owner to prove carpet was not cleaned properly. I received promises they would return to properly clean our carpet. They each lied and no one ever showed in the days that followed. The owner and two employees have been rude, argumentative, insulting, and I was hung up on in several calls I made seeking corrective action. This morning I invited the owner to join me to make more dirty water from my dirty carpet in my wet vac and now the owner has refused to send anyone to clean my carpet. They are not to be trusted and have no business providing low quality service to the citizens of El Paso, IMHO.
This guy is terrible!!! A sectional couch that i bought used, had cigarette smoke smell and was pretty dirty, he cleaned for me for $240 and it took him less than an hour! pretty fast, ha?
-After he left and the couch dried out, it was almost in the same condition as it was before the cleaning, except for obvious spots.
- I took a spot cleaner to a square foot of it and the water came out BLACK!!!!
- I called to complain about the cleanliness of my couch he cleaned on Saturday...due to busy work schedule and a baby , I finally got around to calling him on a Friday, 6 days later... he said it was too late and wouldn't clean it again unless we agreed to pay $35 more. More than $240 I already paid for a job he didn't do???? really???
Worst service ever! Beware! – Here is my experience with these guys (would be zero stars if possible):
- I called for an estimate for carpet cleaning (I asked for complete house incl. living/family room and stairs) and got a quote on the high side. I accepted for his "20+ years in business"- claim.
- When showing up, all of a sudden my quote was raised by app. $50 because the living/family room was larger than 12x12 feet (13X15 feet in fact, what a surprise, what a huge room!) and he had to use pre-treatment (another surprise, probably never happended before!). We agreed on an extra $25 instead.
- He was finished after app 45 minutes (living/family room, 3 bedrooms, hallway and stairs, quick work, eh?) and...
- ...left a big puddle of water in the tiled hallway and bunches of lint in the driveway.
- What is worse, the carpet looked just like before! No improvement anywhere!
- He had actually even worked the lint and hair that were admittedly present nicely into the carpet. As he told me later, "customers usually vacuum before". Say what? Even if that is the case, he might have mentioned it before he ever started the work! Would have been an easy fix.
- When I complained a few days later (after carpet was really dry and still no improvement) there was not even an offer of another run to fix it or the like due to the time passed.
To sum it up: the worst service ever, no remedy, a total rip-off! 20+ years in business my ...
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Heidelberg Carpet Care Plus on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.