651 S Main St, Grapevine, TX | Directions 7605132.934531 -97.078043
How to notice a scammer locksmith:
1. If they answer the phone call with, "Service, how can I help you," they are a scammer. A true locksmith will give you the company name and personal name like a company employee should.
2. If they show up in an unmarked vehicle with no company logos on the vehicle or their clothing. Plus they must have a license # on the side of the vehicle, i.e. #B9873947.
3. If they quote you something like, $20 to unlock your car, then tack on service fees, labor, time, etc. etc. etc. then they might be a scammer. A real locksmith would discuss the total cost over the phone before they come to you.
4. If you ask to see their locksmith license and they can't show it to you, then they are scammers.
5. If they have a location that shows up on Google, Yahoo, Bing, YP, City Search or anyones map and it is either: A house, a restaurant, a train depot, a warehouse, or just land, instead of a locksmith shop, guess what!? They are a scammer!
Just some things to consider when choosing a locksmith.
Every single star I gave you was well deserved, not only I have new locks all around my new business but also I didn’t pay a fortune. I will make sure I call this company next time I need help with my locks.
I would like everyone who reads this to know that this company has been in business for an extremely long period of time. They are great with regard to customer satisfaction.
I needed a new chip key made for my Acura. The locksmith made the key and even waited for me to use the key and make sure it worked well.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Grapevine Locksmith 4 Less on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.