211 Bucky Dr, Lititz, PA | Directions 1754340.123072 -76.311268
I don't care what anyone says.......... Steven Cashdollar ROCKS!
This company is GREAT! We just purchased a new home and had issues with our sewer line. After calling the Home Warranty company and dealing with their plumbers (who left a huge mess and told me to start digging up my yard), Neffsville Plumbing came out and took care of our problem. No digging. Knowledgeable, friendly, efficient, and respectful. I highly recommend this company to everyone.
We appreciate having the preferred customer program. The investment does pay for itself over the lifetime of our ownership.
You would have to be a fool to use this company more than once! Even if you have money to burn these guys are not worth your time. They will use every sales trick in the book to squeeze as much as they can out of you. If you choose to go with these guys set up cameras or plan to watch every move they make! Most of these guys have no formal education in their trade. They’ve “learned on the job” and it seems that the main criterion for getting a position is if they are willing to be unethical.
1) They charge an outrageous “service fee” to just come out, no actual work. This makes you feel as if you need to use them or lose out on money. Trust me you will save by paying the fee and sending them away.
2) They spend little time on the job. Most of the time is spent in their van on the phone, trying to sell you more services that you don’t need for things they manipulated in your home, and bragging about how much they make while taking advantage of you(not joking, let them talk they will)!
3) They charge for the job and not by the hour. So they can charge whatever they like. You could get brain surgery at a more reasonable rate or if you’re smart you could get a real plumber with ethics.
4) I am now convinced they write their own positive reviews online and/or get family members to write their reviews. Anyone with any brains would recognize them for what they are within the first interactions
5) Some other sales tactics they use is taking up your time , by sitting in their van for a hour plus talking on their phone. So, if you feel desperate you feel even more so because you don’t want to spend any more time on the issue. They give you little time to think about the charges, again if you ask for time to think, they say they don’t have the time, yet they have the time to sit in their van? They tell you the things that they manipulated need to be fixed today or you could have more problems (so glad I listened to my gut and got a second opinion, I saved $10000-$20000). the things they maniulate are things that have nothing to do with what you called them for, watch you hot water heater pressure valves.They attempt to have you sign to agree to spend a amount for a job they claim they're not sure about what it will really cost, so they can tack on more fees at the end. I could go on. Read a manual for conman 101.
They are conman, no nice way to put it!
impressed with service – Jared was exceptionally professional and thorough. We have had numerous occassions to have work done in our home and Jared went above and beyond. He is to be commended.
employee was thorough – employee, (David) was very thorough. Explained procedures, estimate. We are very pleased with the service provided. This was our first experience with your company.
professional Plumbing and Heating !! – Employee was very thorough, explained all procedures, gave price/estimate. Exceptionally professional prompt and courteous. Pricing is in line with a professional company, which I am very willing to pay for, as I have dealt with 'handymen' in the past and have learned it is worth it to pay for a professional and have it done correctly. Will recommend to others, and based on work already done, am scheduling my bathroom remodel with them.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Neffsville Plumbing & Heating on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.