28332 Camino Capistrano, Laguna Niguel, CA | Directions 92677-119933.552152 -117.673822
Monday 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM, Tuesday 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM, Wednesday 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM, Thursday 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM, Friday 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Unfortunately not a very positive experience at Allen.
1. I was quoted by three other dealerships a great price, when I asked Allen to meet that price, they said yes, but with attitude. Basically, "I want your business, so I'll make a couple hundred dollars". They left it on my voicemail and then was the first thing they said when I walked in the door to purchase the car.
2. When I was done filling out the paperwork, I met the person who bought my car outside to complete the sale. I walked back into the dealership within 15-20 minutes. As I was about to sign the dotted line, after they checked my credit, the salesman advised me the car I was about to purchase ran into another car while being detailed. I asked if he could find another car like the one I was about to buy and he said no. I was stuck. I just sold my car and there are not a lot of hybrids with the specifics I wanted out there, so they said.
3. I purchase the car, walk out to drive the car home and there was a check engine light on! They tried to find me a rental so they could take care of the check engine light and body damage, but it was too late, so I had to drive my new car home with a check engine light and body damage. They picked up my car Monday afternoon to fix it, gave me a nice loner car with 1/2 tank of gas (on them) and they had my car for 10 days! They first repaired the body damage, without checking the check engine light. Sure enough it was a serious problem and parts had to be ordered and took days to get in and repair. Probably should have been the first thing they did when they received the car.
4. They had two different Vin numbers for my car, so the DMV and insurance were given two numbers that I had to fix. Calling the DMV is not fun!
5. The dealership offered me a free detail, basically a glorified car wash for the inconvenience. Amazing!
6. My car bumper underneath was scratched by a high curb in downtown Laguna. I asked Allen if they'd repair it for the inconvenience from the car problems. They would not pay the $225 in repair. When I emailed them my feelings on the situation, no reply.
Our first experience with Allen Hyundai was last March. We test drove the Sonata Hybrid and they had one in the color we waned so we purchased it that day. We are very impressed with the car and have, just last week, gone back and purchased the Sante Fe Sport. We had contacted our sales rep and given him the exact description of what we wanted and within two days he called back and quoted me a price out the door that was slightly under what we had expected. We went into the dealership that Monday morning and purchased the car without any issues. We have had two very good experiences with Allen Hyundai and would not hesitate to recommend their dealership to friends and family.,
Nice to start and stick with the best possible deal. Made the deal over the phone and went down to pick it up that evening. Very satisfied.
Best Car Buying Experience Ever – Purchased a new Hyundai Genesis 4.6 (yes, they sell those also) two days ago. Received a referral for Rocket (aka Rod Foster) at Allen from a friend so called and we cut right to the chase - year, model, engine, color - it helped that I did my homework first. Went down for the test drive and then Rocket came in with my price. Done deal on the spot. Courteous, professional, no pressure. The final paperwork was exactly as we discussed - no ups, no extras (sorry Earl Schieb), no surprises.
When I told Rocket this was the best car buying experience ever, he said "It's not rocket science" and he's right. This is the way buying a car should be. Thank you Rocket!
Great Experience at Allen – Bought a new Yukon from Allen. They were polite and professional. The best part is they werent pushy. The salesman printed up a sheet that showed me what i was paying for the car. tax. license. etc. When i was signing all the paperwork they explained everything to me. I knew exactly what i was signing. I woulod recommend Allen to all my friends. Thanks !!!!!!
Best Buying Experience Ever! – Great selection of Cadillac's. Low pressure and had a family feel in my buying process. I will be coming back in the future to purchase my next vehicle. Keep up the great work!
Great place to buy a car! – Buying a new car here was the best decision! My dad has been promising my mom a new Cadillac for over a decade and he finally made good on his promise. I helped my dad find a dealer close to home and sent him a link to the website. He called the internet guy, Jim who helped him pick out a CTS online and explained all the features. By the time my folks got to the dealership the car was right out front and ready for my mom to take it for a test drive. My parents were both treated like royalty and did not have to haggle to get a good price. It was a great experience for them and my mom is absolutely thrilled. Thanks guys!!
Bought a Certified Used Car – Bought a great Certified Cadillac CTS here. I have always loved the new look of the CTS but cannot afford a new one. And after this car won Motor Trend Car of the Year for 2009, I knew I really had to have one. So anyways I live in Irvine and found a great deal on a Certified Used CTS. So I printed out the vehicle listing page from the Allen website....took it into the dealer...and got that exact car I wanted for a good price. The sales people were straight forward and did not try to up sell me on anything. And the car even came with a nice used car warranty. I would highly recommend checking out the website for a new or used cadillac.
Highest prices in OC – The car salesmen here must be graduates from 1970's car sales school. Their tactics and style is just so greasy it has to be seen to be believed.
Dishonest – I have to agree with the other reviewers that they seem nice and polite, but when you get there, all the salespeople are dishonest. My daughter and I had a horrible experience with the salespeople lying to us, to the point we had to consult an attorney. So please, be careful and do not choose this dealership.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Allen Cadillac GMC Hyundai on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.