15771 NW 16th Ct, Miami, FL | Directions 3316925.918435 -80.227739
Neighborhoods: Miami Gardens
Tom sales guy at Regions Van Lines was very smart and real professional. He asked several questions to know about the nature of the move, offered me a very attractive deal and submitted a perfect moving plan. Everything was looking very good in pen and paper. But I was worried about the movers because they had to get the job done. When they started I understood that they are more than capable of executing the plan. Everything went according to the plan. Dominique and his crew handled my goods with great carte and accuracy. It was a perfect move within the allotted time and budget. I am really impressed with everything that they did for me.
This review is geared towards my compliments and amazement to the outstanding performance that Regions Van Lines did during my recent move from FL to NC. They blew me away by their prompt responses to my queries and on time execution of their promises made to me. Dominque and his team of movers provided a quality of service that was undeniably commendable! This company has erased my doubts about them and certainly gave me the right kind of satisfaction that I truly needed. I’d refer any and everybody to use Regions Van Lines!
I’m very happy I chose Regions Van Lines as my moving company. From start to finish they did a first class job with my move. I felt my belongings were safe with them, and on top of that they provided me with free storage time. Each and every worker put forth full effort to do their job to the fullest capacity. Thank you very much for making this experience mostly pleasant.
Choosing Regions Van Lines was the best decision I ever made. I could not be happier with the experience I had with them. From the office to the moving crew - this is a very well-run operation. On the day of the move Bernard and his crew arrived on time. They were completely professional and worked really hard all day long. It took them 9 hours which may seem like a long time but some of our previous moves have taken nearly twice as long - I guess we have a lot of stuff. Regions Van Lines were all very upbeat and friendly all day long. I really could not have asked for a better crew to take care of my move. Regions Van Lines were pure professionals and I recommend you hire them for any moving needs. Your money will be worth every cent. These guys will definitely be my "go to" moving company for any future moving needs and I have recommended them already to 2 friends.
DO NOT USE THESE CRIMINALS TO MOVE YOUR STUFF!
1. They quote you a price that is NO WHERE near what they end up charging you.
2. The contract has so much fine print in lawyer terms that you would have to be a lawyer to understand it.
3. They are only nice when you are ordering. After that, they are rude, unprofessional, and just want steal your money. Examples: Lily David and Tom. Both of these criminals were only nice when ordering, but when I needed help (see below), they both told me to basically f*** off and give us money.
4. They told me they would let me know within 72 hours what day they will be arriving to move my stuff. They NEVER called. I had to call them on the first day they were suppose to arrive. They said they would come the next day from 1pm-3pm and that it was my fault for not confirming. Then why did you tell me YOUR COMPANY would confirm within 72 hours? They show up at 3pm the next day. Thanks, especially when I needed to be out of my place by 5pm. They didn't finish moving my stuff until 7pm.
5. The final price was $1,500 more than what they quoted me. $1,500!!! How is your quote that way off?? Called to complain, and literally was told I need to pay it and they don't care. Quote from Tom, "Who do you think I am, the tooth fairy?"
6. Told me that moving insurance was included. FALSE. Unless you mean the 50 cents per pound they consider insurance if they break your stuff. Also complained about this, especially when they made it seem like such a great deal when I ordered. Tom said: "We break it, you get 50 cents per pound. Your problem."
7. Packing large electronics is extra. Thanks for lying about that when I asked when originally ordering.
8. After I arrived at my new place, they don't deliver my stuff for another 8 days, way off from what they originally told me.
9. Again they told me they would call me to let me know when my stuff would arrive. NEVER CALLED. Again I called them, in which I was told my stuff would arrive the next day by 4pm. Get a call from the driver at 5:00pm, telling me he will be there at 6:00pm. Get this: The driver asks me if I have friends that can help me move my stuff BECAUSE HE HAS NO MOVERS WITH HIM. How the hell does a moving company have no movers? And the cherry on top: I was told that the company used there own trucks and employees to move my stuff. FALSE: the truck and driver that showed up was a contractor.
10. Best of all, almost 75% of the time I called (which was a lot), no one answered or the phone was mysteriously disconnected.
Again, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! I will be reporting them to the BBB and anywhere else I can find their slimy name on the internet.
I have always had a positive experience with Regions Van Lines. Over the last 2 years, I’ve hired Regions Van Lines and their team several times to move my family, my parents and my son. Dominique the Foreman and his crew showed up on time and worked at a rate of effectiveness that was very pleasing to me. This is a family owned company that really attends to their clients. Every member of the team, from the owners to the movers went out of their way to make this a painless move. No scratches, nothing got broken, very friendly team, I am happy. Thanks for the help again!
Regions Van Lines is a great moving company. I moved few weeks ago within the state FL. Carmen at the office offered me a good and affordable price. Bernard the Forman and his crew was very professional and polite. They arrived on time and did their job very quick and careful. Delivery was on time. The movers unload and organized my shipment in my new apt. My table got scratched a little bit but even though I packed it myself they apologize and said they will take care of it. I will definitely use Regions Van Lines again in the future.
The list and details of my complaints far exceed the characters allowed. In summary I was low balled on the estimate, extorted out of $2300, calls not returned, lies, rude personnel, damage to my house and garbage strewn about my property after they left, on pick up. Damage to family heirlooms in transit, excuses, claims service a sham (they make it so hard you give up in disgust). I've moved several times, this has been the unqualified worst experience. They fraudently claim to be a BBB Accredited Business. There are so many verifiably reputable movers you'd be a fool to risk moving with Regions
After hiring Regions Van Lines for my move this past week -- my first time hiring movers -- I will never go back to renting a truck and moving it myself again! I was initially a bit hesitant to hire anyone, being on a tight budget and having heard horror stories about movers ... but these guys were incredible On moving day, they arrived promptly and were able to complete the entire move within an hour and fifteen minutes! . They made what is otherwise a thoroughly traumatic and stressful experience rather delightful, actually and the person who attended me was incredibly courteous and helpful, and the men who came to move my stuff were amazingly efficient and completely professional. Completely worth the $350 it cost me, including the tip that was just out of goodwill. I highly recommended them.
I just moved today with Regions Van Lines since I decided to use these guys based on the reviews and availability. Booking the move at an advance date is recommended, the process of booking came quick and easy. On the day of our move they had me fill out an inventory list and the crew of the two guys helped me move they were also very friendly, professional and efficient. I was estimated and allotted 2 hrs but they finished everything in exactly 1.5 hours. After the job was done the amount due was less than the initial quote and since they completed it before time the amount reduced a little lower than the initial estimate for which I had to face a little inconvenience of going to my bank and ordering a separate cheque for them otherwise their service was not bad at all.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Regions Van Lines on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.