My family ate at Pho Bothell a few days
ago, and every family member who ate its food got sick late night that same day. Our 4-year-old son was sick until the next day. If you Google "snohomish county restaurant inspection reports" and search for "Pho Bothell" in the 1st Website in the Google results, you will see that the restaurant has 19 Critical Violations on its inspection report in 2013 alone. Among the violations are:
- A handwashing facility is not maintained so that it is not accessible at all times for employee use.
- Employees use tobacco in areas where the contamination of exposed food can result.
- Poisonous or toxic materials are not stored in accordance with the Food Code.
- Food is not protected from cross contamination according to the Food Code.
- Potentially hazardous cold food is not maintained at temperatures in accordance with the Food Code.
- No food thermometer is provided or accessible.
- Equipment food-contact surfaces and utensils are not clean to sight and touch.
- Equipment is not cleaned and sanitized between uses with different species of raw animal product as required.
Please avoid eating at this restaurant and be careful not to get yourself or your family sick.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Pho Bothell on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.