Salem >Health & Medical Services >
Dentists >Gordon, David P, Dds - O'neill Dentistry Pllc
8 Stiles Rd, Salem, NH | Directions 0307942.774656 -71.250017
Definitely go and see Dr. No Help if the following are the qualities and qualifications that you look for in a dentist. First, look at his teeth and ask yourself why in the world would I have this guy work on mine?
1. If you like it when you shake someone’s hand and they hand you a limp wrist.
2. That you trust someone that can never look you in the eye when you talk to them.
3. Someone that makes things up as he goes along.
4. See him if your looking for the worst quality work done on yourself.
5. If you enjoy someone’s breath that smells just like fresh dirty diapers.
6. A dentist that gives you one word answers when you ask him questions.
7. Remember at graduation there is always last in the class.
8. One who constantly blames others for his major SNAFUS
9. Make an appointment to see him if you want to be taken for every penny you have and then have to find another dentist to fix the disaster Dr. Gordon created.
10. See him if you want someone that has no idea what in the hell he is doing.
11. If you want someone that will lie directly to you, and someone that is gutless and cowardly.
12. And finally someone that has the personality of a wet dish cloth.
If this is what you look for in a dentist then I highly recommend Dr. David P. Gordon of Salem, N.H. for of all your dental needs. He will treat you like no other dentist ever has and you will never forget him or for what he did to you. Good luck.
The Wise Owl
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Gordon, David P, Dds - O'neill Dentistry Pllc on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.