473 Ne 167th St, Miami, FL | Directions 3316225.928648 -80.191075
Neighborhoods: North Miami Beach
My experience went well they had my iphone ready in a timely manner
called them to see if they had a laser in stock for a Nintendo U they were the only company to carry it , stores nice they have a fish tank lol and a ton of parts for everything you can imagine. The best thing I like is that everything is in order by system
Their store closes at 6 but I told the store manager that I couldn't make it to pick up my xbox he was nice enough to offer to drop it off to my house in Miami beach. If you ask nice enough they will do anything for you. Really nice people
Worst service in the world. My laptop came back in worse shape than when I had given it to them for service. Loose screws, scratches and random restarts. They say they are not responsible, but its very hard to believe a manager who looks like he's hooked on heroine.
It took them weeks to try and fix a simple problem.
They are thieves and liars. They do not live up to their name. I think all these good reviews are fake.
I agree Darren A! I would never go there again. zcomputer wiz are not what they say they are. They said they could fix my Xbox....Instead they stole pieces from inside my Xbox and returned it to me destroyed. Nothing is screwed in, and you can hear loose pieces inside. I honestly don't think they should be near anyone's electronics.They are as shady as they look, so be very careful you don't fall in the same mess i did.I am also reporting them to BBB and opening up a claim against their business too. The inside was disgusting and the guy behind the counter looked like a crack head so shame on me for paying attention to the obvious signs. I should have never given them Xbox :(
They are Liars - They are Thieves - They are Disrespectful - They false advertise - They are a waist of time and money - They are preposterous - They are oblivious to this world - They are not even worth fixing a broken ps3. If I could go back in time I would have never walked in that place. I was better off somewhere else. Or simply buying a used PS3. They kept my product for way to long (5 days to be exact) when they said it only takes an hour. They broke my ps3 even more and left parts loose inside. They threw every excuse and lie to me.
Beware of the good reviews because it's the owner writing Them They are pathetic for writing their own reviews. O and just so you know. They are not Hispanic - They are not Black - They are Not White - they are..... not from around here- and they don't care about you even though they are here.
These guys practically stole my son's PS3.
I'm looking for a lawyer now.
They alright they did a good job on my sony ps3 fixing the drive that wouldn't take games charged me $35.
Take a look at all these fake positive reviews!!! WOW!
Lets crack this apart.
1) All these fake reviews are written by the same guy. Take a look at his grammar. No seriously, take a look. He barely uses periods at all in any of these reviews. If he does, its plagued by constant runoffs and the same writing style. It doesn't take an genius to notice this.
2) This computer shop is in the hood. There are no little "european girls" (check out Julie M's review, she looks 18 but claims to have a son!) or cute little "old white ladies"(Rosha B.) as shown in these fake profiles.
How come all these profile pictures look professionally taken? This is another giveaway.
3)All of these "good" reviewers just joined and have 1 review only!
4) Roger P.'s review claims there is a cafe! He claims he ate a chicken burger! What the hell??? There is no cafe! There are no chicken burgers!
5)How come all these so called "good reviews" claim that their items were serviced the same day, whereas the real reviews reveal this company's true colors; a complete opposite.
6. I'm not the only one extremely dissatisfied with this company. All the other real reviews cry out that this company writes their own fake reviews! Its not just me!
7. The owner is incompetent and incoherent. I swear he's shooting up or something. He will try to have his way with everything and blame the faults on you.
8. I've talked to other customers and NOT ONE has mentioned anything good. I've heard of the police arriving there before!
So to sum it up,
If you want your computer practically stolen, these are your guys. If you want same day, wait, I meant same month if youre lucky service, these are your guys!
If you want to be overcharged, have your warranty dishonored, or told that youre an idiot, THESE ARE YOU GUYS.
My son was bugging me to take him to computer whiz to have is laptop upgraded to windows 8 they installed more giga memory the turnaround about exceptional they called me in 40 mins telling me it was ready I highly recommend computer whiz some of comments I read are hard to believe because I received good service
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Z Computer Wiz on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.