Dawn Fan L.A.C., M.S. Acupuncture

(212) 308-2088

575A Park Avenue, New York, NY | Directions   10021

40.745906 -73.982236

Open Hours

Please call for an appointment

 
Acupuncture  more

Neighborhoods: Lenox Hill, Upper East Side, Midtown, Kips Bay

less
 
 

Reviews for Dawn Fan L.A.C., M.S. Acupuncture

Recommends
5.0
over a year ago

The Best – For six years I had excruciating pain in my right foot. And for those six years, doctors shrugged their shoulders and told me there was nothing they could do. I had never tried acupuncture, and I have to confess I was pretty close-minded about it. But I was also desperate. I was so conditioned to expect doctors to be stumped that I was shocked when Dawn Fan said relieving the pain would be no problem. And she did make all pain go away -- within five sessions! She was wonderful and patient and attentive. I've been to many great acupuncturists since, but Dawn Fan is the best.

Recommends
5.0
over a year ago

dr. fan is amazing – i've been going to dr. fan for more than five years. she's completely gotten rid of my monthly cramps, which were pretty debilitating. in addition to that, whenever i feel a cold or fever coming on, whenever my wrist acts up from working out or whenever i feel my chi's just a little off a visit to dr. fan makes everything better. i can't recommend her enough.

Recommends
5.0
over a year ago

Remarkable Acupuncturist; Utterly Defied Expectations of Western Doctors – My rapid recovery from a non-viral, trauma-induced Bell's Palsy defied the predictions of my primary care doctor, a retinal surgeon, and my neurologist. Shortly after I was assaulted the right half of my face lost feeling and then stopped working. Paralyzed. CT Scans fortunately revealed zero neurological damage but, lacking the urgency of a life-threatening condition, each doctor shrugged and told me it was "possible" that I would "achieve partial recovery" and directed me to "wait it out." When I asked, "What about acupuncture?" their eyes all rolled. "Why not go consult a Jedi?" quipped the neurologist. "Well then how long will recovery take?" "Could be a year. Maybe six months. Who knows." I picked up the phone and got a recommendation from a friend in LA whose acupuncturist there recommended Dawn. When I called she asked me all the questions the western doctors asked; when I met her she performed the same tests. She knew what she was doing and began treatment. She was kind and gentle and THREE WEEKS after starting treatment, I had 95% recovery. (I've since gained the remaining 5%). I'm recommending her to everyone. And surprise, surprise: so are my doctors. And if you want to know how cool she is... amongst the celeb endorsements on her wall of fame is a framed, autographed portrait of Peter Criss. She's also very reasonably priced. She's inspired my profound gratitude.

Recommends
5.0
over a year ago

Amazing experience – There are many acupuncturists to choose from in the city. I highly recommend Dawn. The office makes you feel comfortable and they handle everything proofessionally.

Recommends
5.0
over a year ago

Amazing! – Dr. Fan was absolutely phenominal with my pain. She showed me why my pain was so exscrutiating, how she was going to treat me, and then explained how to keep my body healthy. I really enjoyed Dr. Fan because she gave me so much one-on-one time. She even used gloves which I like becuase its much more clean and sanitary, most acupuncturists don't use gloves. She took my pain away! Thank you Dr. Fan!!

 

Write a Review for

Dawn Fan L.A.C., M.S. Acup…

100% 100 5 5 Votes
Get Directions
Your Friends

Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!

Add Blog Post

Add your blog review of Dawn Fan L.A.C., M.S. Acupuncture to Citysearch

Do you have a review of Dawn Fan L.A.C., M.S. Acupuncture on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:

  • 1. Include our image link in your Dawn Fan L.A.C., M.S. Acupuncture review blog post.
  • 2. Citysearch will notice that you're linking to one of our pages. We'll scan your blog.
  • 3. We'll show a link to your blog post from the Dawn Fan L.A.C., M.S. Acupuncture page on Citysearch.

The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.

Read our FAQ for details.

Image Link

To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.

Dawn Fan L.A.C., M.S. Acupuncture on Citysearch