770 Riverview Road, Rock Hill, SC | Directions 2973034.967087 -80.984955
May 28, 2012 we bought a 2007 Pontiac G6 from Rodney Bryant, the salesperson at Drivewaycars.com. When we arrived we test drove the vehicle and found the air conditioning was broken and the Service Airbag light was on. Rodney Bryant gave us a "We Owe" document valid for 30 days, promising to repair the air conditioning once his mechanic ordered the part from the dealer. After numerous return phone calls to Rodney, Gene, the general manager, and a gentleman named Bob, I still have not had my air conditioner repaired. Each time I call, I am told a variation of the following:
1. Rodney is not at his desk right now.
2. The mechanic was supposed to call you back but he has left for the day.
3. The mechanic is out until Wednesday for personal reasons.
4. The mechanic is out until Thursday because he hurt his back a few weeks ago.
5. The mechanic is out until Friday for personal reasons.
6. The owner is going to personally have the repair done and he will call you in the morning.
This is a horrible experience to have to document. I feel cheated, lied to, ignored, and stupid. I should have read reviews about them before purchasing. Be smart - stay away from Drivewaycars.com in Rock Hill, SC.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of DrivewayCars.com on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.