2991 Se 73rd Ave, Hillsboro, OR | Directions 9712345.498306 -122.907298
Oregon's answer to In-N-Out – Let me begin by saying recently opened Rachel's Classic Burgers has motivated me so much that I had to sign up to give my review. I have a strong attachment and have been heavily influenced growing up with In-N-Out Burger in SoCal. Every burger I eat is compared to In-N-Out and I have been searching throughout the PDX area and have eaten many "good" burgers along the way, but there has been only one that has satisfied my "In-N-Out URGE" and that is Rachel's Classic Burger! Absolutely fantastic!!! And is now my favorite burger joint!
My Top Ten reasons to eat at Rachel's Classic Burger:
1. Delicious burgers, fresh & local quality ingredients, made to order & cheap! ($6 and change for a Double Cheeseburger, fries & a drink.) Wow that is cheap!
2. French fries are incredible! I like the "freshly cut daily" Kennebec potatoes they use, crispy & lightly salted. (Quick tip: I request their awesome special sauce to dip my fries.)
3. Simple menu: Burgers, Fries, Dogs & tasty thick milkshakes. I like simple.
4. Friendly staff & owners (who truly care about their customers) with a spotlessly clean 50's Diner/Drive-Thru. Did I mention the friendly staff & owners?
5. Buy & wear their fun t-shirt to restaurant & get 10% off. Nice touch!
6. The BEST made to order burger drive-thru in the Portland area! That's right, I said it, you heard me!
7. Well worth the 25 mile drive I have out to Hillsboro. It really is!
8. No need to go out of state to get my Double Cheeseburger "Chief Style" with grilled onions, Tillamook cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle & RCB sauce. (Ahhh my mouth is watering!)
9. Nice sounding new Juke Box playing 50's 60's & 70's music with a relaxing atmosphere.
10. Without a doubt Rachel's Classic Burger is Oregon's answer & my answer to In-N-Out!!!
Welcome to the neighborhood Rachel's! I hope nothing but the best for the family/owners with continued success & future locations. In-N-Out fans of PDX Rachel's is a special place & a MUST eat!!! Go see for yourself. I would highly recommend everyone go to Rachel's Classic Burger! I have been here many times & I will be back many more!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Rachel's Classic Burger on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.