3605 Harrison Ave, Cincinnati, OH | Directions 4521139.155884 -84.609534
Mon., Sun. CLOSED;Tue. - Fri. 11am - 8pm;Sat. 8am - 8pm
YUM! – I've been to this restaurant three times, and it's as good as it gets!
1. The waitresses are very friendly.
2. The owner walks the restaurant, chatting with the regulars, and refilling beverages as he goes.
3. "Reasonable" doesn't even begin to describe the prices. You can get a burger with big steak fries for $3.50. I went with a group of four, where we all ordered satisfying breakfasts, and the total tab was $23.00.
4. Home cooked is the best way to describe the food. The specials change daily and are well-portioned deliciousness. The pies are to die for but sell out quickly. If you want chocolate pie, get there early. Otherwise, they'll give you a huge piece of chocolate cake (I asked to have mine warmed - which they did) ala mode!
5. Fresh baked rye bread on Wednesdays! Awesome!
Finally - and most importantly - they serve breakfast all day long and they have the BEST PANCAKES IN THE CITY!
Searching for a negative side to this review? They're closed on Sundays and Mondays. It couldn't get more negative than that!
Stone's a yes – Stone's daily specials never disappoint. Their double deckers are always great
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Stone's Restaurant on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.