100 El Camino Real, Menlo Park, CA | Directions 9402537.447590 -122.172354
Mon. - Sun. 24 Hours
Neighborhoods: Linfield Oaks
Bad Experience – 1. They note down credit card information on note full information (credit card number and expiry date), they did it at least two occasions with me.
2. Front-desk associate watching intolerable contents on laptop, and avoiding basic services by not giving EVEN room key while check-in, customer has to ASK for the key, they are so busy in watching laptop.
3. Gym was not working for 7+ weeks, repeatedly mentioned about it and no response.
4. Dan Karki never ever respond to any of my voice mails on customer issues, at least Dan Karki not called back on 4 voice mails in last two months.
5. Bugs were found on pillows and bed sheet, reported the bugs with pillow to front-desk "Dimitry".
6. Reward points were stopped without communicating to customer; Customer should be first communicated before taking away something from Customer.
7. When I file complain to corporate office , Dan Karki was so mad and rude that he threaten customer and said he can evict the customer any time from the property and will make sure to not allow again to reserve the room in future.
8. Mostly travel groups are there in hotel and they don’t care about any new business and behave horribly with customers, since manager Dan Karki have created this culture I have no doubt all other associate following this same attitude and work culture.
9. Worst hotel to stay in bay area and ruin your vacation or trip.
Great hotel with Stanford Shopping Center right across the street – My family and I stayed here when our home got flooded last winter. We were guest of the Stanford Park Hotel for about two weeks. Our stay was very pleasant. All our requests were met in a friendly, timely manner. Value was great for the area. Love the fact that the upscale shopping was just right across the street. It kept my family entertained during our stay.
Upscale favorite for artfully prepared, classic American cuisine in the Stanford Park Hotel. – The Scene
Located inside the elegant Stanford Park Hotel, the Duck Club draws a well-dressed mix of business travelers and local families. The quietly efficient restaurant is gracefully furbished, highlighted by a black grand piano and darkly stained wood antiques; it resembles a private dining room found in an old English countryside home.
The menu focuses on classic American cuisine, but contains a few modern and international touches, such as vegetable samosas. Start with the five-onion soup, a dark, rich mix topped with crispy onions and Gruyere cheese; or the apple and beet salad, a sweet-and-sour delight with warm Brie and tangy mustard vinaigrette. Governor Stanford's Roast Duck, a succulent piece of bird coated in syrupy tangerine demi-glace, is the house specialty. The velvety filet mignon is perfectly partnered with dense port-wine sauce. For dessert, don't miss the decadent warm brownie cake with a molten lava chocolate center.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Stanford Park Hotel on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.