53 Industrial Hwy, Essington, PA | Directions 1902939.867287 -75.307363
WORN-OUT HOTEL IN NEED OF RENOVATION BUT CLOSE TO PHILADELPH – Paid $99+tax on business rate; arrived at 8 pm and left at 4 am
1. Very close to Philadelphia Airport so convenient if you have early departure or late arrival
2. Free breakfast starts at 5am weekdays and 6:30am weekends but I left at 4am so cannot comment on food
3. Was clean
4. Check-in person was cooperative in that she printed out my receipt at check-in so I did not have to take up doing that at early morning departure
1. Run-down hotel with worn-out furniture, carpets, etc.
2. Old, worn-out CRT television; no LCD or flat screen
3. Business center consists of a single, old computer in lobby which was broken and not working
4. Limited toiletries; shampoo but no conditioner; lotion bottle had been clearly used before
5. There is a redroof inn, wyndham and radission close by so you may want to check them out
6. Had asked for room no facing I-95 but still given that; room was on top floor but you could still hear freeway noise at night
Rooms terrible, service good – Rooms definitely need to be freshened up. The place seems to live on the business provided by airlines who put passengers up there. Spider webs complete with spides out the window, badly flushing toilet, mold on joints in the bathroom, yellow stains in towels and holes in sheets.
Budget-conscious travelers enjoy a free, daily continental breakfast and newspaper at this worldwide chain famous for "comfort." – In Short
Since 1981, leisure and business travelers have enjoyed gracious service and comfortable accommodations at budget-friendly prices. Standing behind its "100 percent guest satisfaction guarantee," the property offers customers a full refund if any problem cannot be resolved. Rooms include a 25-inch TV with premium channels, in-room coffee and comfortable work space. Guests looking for an exercise fix can get their adrenaline pumping in the pool or exercise room (select locations feature both).
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Comfort Inn Philadelphia Airport on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.