Dallas >Beauty > Mica Salon & Spa
4264 W. Lovers Lane, Dallas, TX | Directions 7520932.850966 -96.836963
Tue-Fri: 10am-7pm, Sat: 10am-5pm
Mica was amazing and squeezed me at the last minute for my birthday. My hair was beautiful and his energy made my birthday! Thank you Mica! ~Harriet
Mica is so great. He's really amazing at highlights and cuts. He's done my hair a few times and every time I've been pleased. He's very genuine and doesn't over charge. He will bend over backward to fit you into his schedule. He treats his clients like gold and goes above and beyond his job requirements to make sure you're please with his work. His highlights and haircuts have been the best I've ever had. I love going to his salon. He's fun to talk to and makes your time with him enjoyable and amusing. You should DEFINITELY try him out!
Mica is an artistic genius! – I was SO lucky to discover Mica's salon. His blond highlights are absolutely the best and his cuts are to die for. Mica was so accomodating to my schedule and made sure I absolutely loved my hair. Couldn't recommend him strongly enough!
The only place I'll get my hair cut – Mica gives the best haircut in town, is always willing to work me in, and is wonderful!
I love my highlights! – Since I started going to Mica, I seem to get compliments on my hair wherever I go. Even three months after my last highlights, when I was WAY past due for a visit, a woman behind the counter at a store said, out of the blue, "Whoever did your color did a great job!" Not only do I leave Mica's with great hair, I also leave with a fresh perspective--his enthusiasm for life is contagious and I find him very insightful. I know this may sound over the top, but I feel beautiful inside and out when I leave Mica Salon.
The best – I only wished he was in North Dallas but I will drive to his shop from the Plano/N dallas area to get my hair and highlights done right!
GREAT cut ! – I just moved to Dallas and came across Mica-
LUCKY me ! he did an awesome job with my hair - the best cut I have had in years!
VERY reasonable and very personable as well
I DEF will see him again and recommend him too!
best stylist ever!! – Mica is the greatest. I moved to Dallas and was scared to trust a stranger with coloring my hair! I was recommended to Mica through a friend and couldn't have been more impressed. He is so friendly and personable. It was one of the best salon experiences I'd ever had. He gave me first class treatment the whole time. My cut and highlights were amazing! I'm scheduling my next appt. soon!
THE WORST HAIR COLOR IN DALLAS. Detailed review. – I hesitate to give Mica even one star. I originally went to his salon after reading all of these reviews online; however, after having him color my hair, I have high doubts that any of the reviews were written by his clients. Mica butchered my hair. Having just moved to dallas, I decided to try his salon. Let me tell you about the so called "natural" highlights.
1. Mica's "natural" highlights consist of some very small highlights and some chunky ones, because, as he put it natural highlights vary in size. This made sense in theory; however the end result was huge zebra chunks and then parts where the highlights were so small, it looked like my hair colorist missed a few inches on my part. In addition, he put the foils too close together on one side of my head, so I had one patch of about 3-4 square inches of complete platinum blonde.
2. He wanted to put in low lights to add dimention- the color came out looking an auburn orange, at best. Nothing close to a natural honey brown.
3. He did not moniter the timing of the bleech so the foils he put on first came up a very pale blonde, and the foils he finished last barely lifted to a dark orangey blonde.
4. When I asked him to fix the blonde patches on my scalp, not only did he insist nothing needed to be fixed and I had to argue with him to get him to get him to put even a little bit of dark to break up the patches of platinum blonde. He was incredibly sloppy and the dark color bleed through and he didn't fix it.
5. At the end of the day, I paid 180$ for the worst color job of my life, left in tears. Now finally, after 3 months my hair is finally starting to look almost back to normal, however that awful orange blonde color is still there.
I honestly cannot believe that any of his clients would really give him 5 star. I'm 99% sure those reviews we written by Mica himself.
MICA IS OVERPRICED AND UNDER-SKILLED!!!
MICA here, in respond to comment below "think twice..." – Dear client, (since no name was mentioned, so i dont know who it is, i could only assume of 1 (actress) client)
I sincerely regret for not making you happy about your hair color. Please be kind to contact me either by email (micadallas@yahoo com) or text my cell phone with your address, I will be more than happy to send a money order for refunding ($170, tip was included) $170+$12(color darkening box)=$182. I also will include deep conditioner.
For any future comments, please contact me privately.
MICA 469 867 6422
PS: for all other clients, thank you so very much for being loyal and continuing support thru these years...
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Mica Salon & Spa on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.